• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did my first recruit do on her first show?

Missy's first show went great! She had 4 bookings - great start! Brandie helped her out and Missy thanks her very much. Brandie, you are an amazing person and Missy really appreciates it. Brandie, thanks for helping Missy and good luck in your business.
Brandie
I helped my first recruit with her first show today, and she did awesome! I just wanted to celebrate her success here because I know she'll read this!

GREAT JOB, MISSY!!!

She's going to be so good at this--four booking on her first show! WOOHOO!

Way to go Missy!!

Your off to a GREAT start Missy!! Be blessed in your business!!

Congratulations and way to go Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

FOUR BOOKINGS?!?!?!
That's WONDERFUL!!!

Congratulations Missy and Brandie!!!!!!

Brandie...I would just like to Thank You for helping your recruit with her first show!
If it was not for everyone on chefsuccess, I would be totally lost! I asked my Director if she would please help me with my first show. She said and I quote "If I help you with your show you will not learn how to do them yourself and I can't be with your for all of your shows!" I have not seen her or heard from her since....I signed up in December 2006. I wish that I could have signed up with someone who cares!

holly1594 said:
Brandie...I would just like to Thank You for helping your recruit with her first show!
If it was not for everyone on chefsuccess, I would be totally lost! I asked my Director if she would please help me with my first show. She said and I quote "If I help you with your show you will not learn how to do them yourself and I can't be with your for all of your shows!" I have not seen her or heard from her since....I signed up in December 2006. I wish that I could have signed up with someone who cares!
I am so sorry that your director hasn't been in contact with you.

I do not do the first or any show with my consultants but I do welcome them to come and observe any show they want to and I invite them to participate in fairs with me.

I feel that I would make her more nervous (I KNOW my director would have made ME very nervous). I do training calls/meetings and go over the basics and their questions before and after their shows. We all have our own styles (training and demoing). I do have to say though that if a consultant really wanted me to be there I would.

The important thing is to make the consultant feel that she has support.

Great Job Missy!!!:D

Great job Missy, may all your shows be as succesfful

Thank You Brandie!!!!! I Love It And Could'nt Have Done It Without You! You Were Such A Huge Help,my House Was Sooo Crazy Yesterday!

I Also Would Like To Thank Everyone Here On Chefsuccess This Place Is Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Missy!!

Way to go Missy - sounds like you have a good "leader" in your corner... WAY to go Brandie!!!

What is "First Recruit's First Show"?

"First Recruit's First Show" is a reality TV show that follows the journey of a group of first-time recruits as they go through basic training and become a part of the military.

When did "First Recruit's First Show" first air?

The first season of "First Recruit's First Show" aired in 2019.

How many seasons of "First Recruit's First Show" are there?

Currently, there is only one season of "First Recruit's First Show" that has aired. However, there may be more seasons in the future.

What channel is "First Recruit's First Show" on?

"First Recruit's First Show" airs on the Military Channel.

Is "First Recruit's First Show" based on a true story?

Yes, "First Recruit's First Show" is based on the real experiences of first-time military recruits going through basic training. However, some aspects of the show may be dramatized for entertainment purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lockhartkitchen