• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Team: Tips from a Successful Host Coach

In summary, "Male Recruit ... Maybe" is a browser-based online game that simulates the experience of a male character navigating through recruitment scenarios in a corporate setting. It is suitable for all ages, but may contain mature themes and language. No special equipment or software is required to play, and it offers a multiplayer feature for playing with friends. The game is free to play, but may have in-game purchases for enhancing the experience.
pkd09
Silver Member
Was host coaching last night with a host for tonights show. I asked her if she was working on her "wish list" and she said yes and so was her husband. I said great, is your husband going to be at the show too. She told me yes that he wants to talk to me about the opportunity for himself. I am trying not to get my hopes up but I am. I have two other recruits at this time but one is barely hanging on and the other is just doing it casually. I really want to be Director in July 08 but I want a strong team behind me. I mention the opportunity at every show and to every host prior to the show. I have two other ladies somewhat interested but they just won't close the deal. I have been talking to them since September. I invited them to a cluster meeting thinking that would work but still no commitment. At this point I am just keeping in touch with them on a monthly basis. Keep your fingers crossed for me tonight.

I'll keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed.

We have 2 guys in our cluster...they are both excellent consultants. There are more guys that cook than most of us think. Go get him!! Maybe I should look for men as consultants...it doesn't seem that the ladies are too interested! LOL!! Good luck...let us know how it goes!!!

My recruiter's other recruit is a guy who has been doing this for 4 years and enjoys it...

...and hey, look at KG! :)

What is "Male Recruit ... Maybe"?

"Male Recruit ... Maybe" is a popular online game where players take on the role of a male character navigating through various recruitment scenarios in a corporate setting.

Is "Male Recruit ... Maybe" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Male Recruit ... Maybe" is suitable for all ages. However, some of the recruitment scenarios may contain mature themes and language.

Do I need any special equipment or software to play "Male Recruit ... Maybe"?

No, "Male Recruit ... Maybe" is a browser-based game and can be played on any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.

Can I play "Male Recruit ... Maybe" with my friends?

Yes, "Male Recruit ... Maybe" offers a multiplayer feature where you can invite your friends to join you in the game and compete against each other.

Is "Male Recruit ... Maybe" free to play?

Yes, "Male Recruit ... Maybe" is free to play. However, there may be in-game purchases available for players who wish to enhance their gaming experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • KellyTheChef