• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still become a PC consultant if I haven't completed my kit agreement yet?

In summary, to become a PC consultant you must do 4 shows or $1250 in sales in the first month. If you don't qualify you can't keep the kit contents, but you are allowed to take individual orders and have wedding registries.
PamperedSouthernMama
I'm unsure if this is the correct spot to post this. I just registered because I really am interested in PC products yet I'm a SAHM hoping that I can get into possibly working with PC. Anyone able to send me information. I'm residing in Tennessee. Thanks alot ladies.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm really nervous that I paid the registration fee and am not allowed here since I'm not signed yet. :eek:

:confused: PamperedSouthernMama

This is a great place!You are in the right place!

And I just PM'd you!

PamperedSouthernMama said:
I'm unsure if this is the correct spot to post this. I just registered because I really am interested in PC products yet I'm a SAHM hoping that I can get into possibly working with PC. Anyone able to send me information. I'm residing in Tennessee. Thanks alot ladies.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm really nervous that I paid the registration fee and am not allowed here since I'm not signed yet. :eek:

:confused: PamperedSouthernMama

I PM'd you SouthernMama...
Ginny

What kind of info are you looking for? This is the right place and it IS okay that you aren't signed yet ;-).

Welcome! You will be overwhelmed by all the information you can get here! Take your time but you will soon learn that Pampered Chef is an awesome company that is SOOOOOO good to it's consultants, hosts and guests!

Ask away!

Anyone can join if they want to participate in the conversation!

Welcome! Whatever questions you might have, feel free to ask away:)

We are a great bunch of people and will be happy to answer ANY questions you may have!!!

looks like I'm not the only one here who knew where to come!! let me tell you from experience....you wont find a better group of people here. I came here looking for a new recruiter myself and was overwhelmed by their generosity. of course I'm a seasoned cheffer and might be a little biased!!

Welcome PamperedSouthernMama!
I think you will find that PC can be whatever you want to make it. There are lots of awesome consultants here any one of whom can help lead you in the right direction for you and your family.

Don't worry. You're in the right place. I look forward to calling you a fellow consultant.

Ok I have found out of all the information I've been given that I have ONE question I never asked.

In the beginning you have to book 6 shows in the first 30days, correct? They have to be atleast $150 each show, correct? What happens if you aren't able to book 6 shows but make $600 out of two shows?

Thanks ladies in advance!:)

PamperedSouthernMama said:
Ok I have found out of all the information I've been given that I have ONE question I never asked.

In the beginning you have to book 6 shows in the first 30days, correct? They have to be atleast $150 each show, correct? What happens if you aren't able to book 6 shows but make $600 out of two shows?

Thanks ladies in advance!:)

In order to "qualify", you need to do 4 shows or $1250 in sales, and you have 3 months "Super Starter" months - to do this....it's best to do 4 shows your first month though, because you get a ton of extra bonuses for doing that in the form of "PC Bucks" to spend on more product, supplies, etc.....

What happens if you don't qualify and you've spent the money for the kit? Do we just not get to become a consultant and the kit gets returned?

To qualify you either do either the four shows or the 1250 in sales,.. if you dont' qualify you just do not become an active Pc Consultant. It's rather easy to get to 1250 in sales.. $400.00 shows add up in a month.. I have been selling PC for about a year. Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like....

Technically you have a year to qualify. Qualification means you have completed your Kit Agreement and that you can take Individual Orders on your Personal Website and you can have Wedding Registries. There are other benefits, but those are the top three.

cmdtrgd said:
Technically you have a year to qualify. Qualification means you have completed your Kit Agreement and that you can take Individual Orders on your Personal Website and you can have Wedding Registries. There are other benefits, but those are the top three.
And once you "qualify" you have fulfilled the agreement that you sign to become a consultant and get the kit contents as such a great price!

What is "I'm Not Sure"?

"I'm Not Sure" is a seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to any dish.

What are the ingredients in "I'm Not Sure"?

The ingredients in "I'm Not Sure" include garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, red bell pepper, and parsley.

How can I use "I'm Not Sure" in my cooking?

"I'm Not Sure" can be used as a rub on meats, sprinkled on vegetables, or added to sauces and marinades for a delicious flavor boost.

Is "I'm Not Sure" gluten-free?

Yes, "I'm Not Sure" is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

Can I purchase "I'm Not Sure" online?

Yes, "I'm Not Sure" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jewelryladypam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • MeesMom3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharon66
  • cookinwithjen