• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Quits: Impact on Recruiting & Advancement within the Company

In summary, if a consultant quits, her recruiter becomes the next director up, not a future director. If the consultant's recruiter is a consultant soon to be future director, who would the recruit go to? The recruit about to be FD or the Dir? Would that change when the FD becomes a dir? I had to read it a few times
klsnyder
If a consultant quits, what happens to her recruit? If the consultants recruiter is a consultant soon to be future director....who would the recruit go to? the consultant about to be FD or the Dir? Would that change when the FD becomes a dir? Have I thoroughly confused you??

I had to read it a few times, LOL, but I think I get it. The consultant would go to the next director up, not a FD. When the FD becomes a director I don't think they would get the recruit "back".

gilliandanielle said:
I had to read it a few times, LOL, but I think I get it. The consultant would go to the next director up, not a FD. When the FD becomes a director I don't think they would get the recruit "back".

Exactly. The recruit rolls up the the director.

Darn it Darn it Darn it......thanks!!

Get your director pants on and start recruiting.... if you are a director then that person will just become your first line!

I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding this right or not, but let me try. Are you saying that you have a recruit who is quitting, but who has a recruit? If that's the case, that recruit's recruit becomes your recruit, whether or not you're a director, or a future director. If you're not a director, yes, then she's part of your director's team, but she's under you and part of your team. Whoever is under you/on your team is on your team until you either go inactive, in which case you lose all your recruits, or you become a director and then lose your directorship. But as long as you stay active, whoever you recruit and whoever those recruits recruit are a part of your team.

Maybe an example would make more sense, because I'm confusing myself as I type. So let's say my director is Mary. I recruit Sue, then Sue recruits Jane and Tina. We're all on Mary's team. But Sue quits; Jane and Tina are still under me and part of my team; they don't move over to Mary. Then when I promote to director, they are still part of my team.

I hope I understood your questions right and at least some of this made sense! And I have double checked all of this several times with my own director and advanced director because it's happened to me as I've been building my own team.

Debra,
You totally made sense to me

ok, OT kind of... to under stand this correctly: If I recruit someone and then they recruit someone does that make me a future director or do I have to personally recruit 2 under me directly?

I thought Jane and Tina could possibly skip above you to the director you are under and be next to you in line rather than still under you if you aren't a director....

heat123 said:
ok, OT kind of... to under stand this correctly: If I recruit someone and then they recruit someone does that make me a future director or do I have to personally recruit 2 under me directly?

This one I'm positive is 2 directly recruited by you.

janetupnorth said:
I thought Jane and Tina could possibly skip above you to the director you are under and be next to you in line rather than still under you if you aren't a director....

No, if your recruiter goes inactive (as mine did) you are assigned to her recruiter. Sometimes that just happens to be the Director. In my case it was not my Director. I am "assigned to" Jennie, so when she promotes to Director, she will become my Director.

This will not count towards "Future Director" status. That has to be 2 personally recruited consultants....

soccermama said:
No, if your recruiter goes inactive (as mine did) you are assigned to her recruiter. Sometimes that just happens to be the Director. In my case it was not my Director. I am "assigned to" Jennie, so when she promotes to Director, she will become my Director.

This will not count towards "Future Director" status. That has to be 2 personally recruited consultants....
Same thing for promoting to Director- you need 5 PERSONALLY RECRUITED qualified consultants. But all the "assigned to"s count for maintaining.

That's correct.

Diane is your director and you are a new consultant and you recruit Mary and she recruits Sue everyone is assigned to Diane but they are also YOUR downline. If Mary goes inactive, Sue is still in YOUR downline but you are both assigned to Diane. If you have no other recruits you still have to recruit 5 people to promote to director (PERSONALLY RECRUITED). Once you do that, Sue moves from being assigned to Diane to being assigned to you because she is in YOUR downline. So, to promote you need your 5 personally recruited people and then you start with 6 in your first line because of Sue.

This is what happened with me. I had a future director under me and 2 others who had recruited (one of the recruiters had become inactive) when I promoted with my 5 personal recruits. So after everyone was moved to be assigned to me I started directorship with 10 or 12 on my team (it's terrible but I don't remember the exact number) and all but the 3 under active recruiters became part of my "permanent" first line.

Oh YEAHHHHHH Thanks ladies..You guys rock....

Last edited:

What happens to my team if my consultant quits?

If your consultant quits, their team members will be reassigned to a new consultant within the company. This ensures that all team members are still able to receive support and training from a consultant and continue their Pampered Chef journey.

Will my consultant quitting affect my ability to advance within the company?

No, your consultant quitting will not have a negative impact on your potential for advancement within the company. You will still have access to resources and support from your new consultant, and your progress will not be hindered.

Can I still recruit new team members if my consultant quits?

Yes, you can still recruit new team members even if your consultant quits. You will be assigned a new consultant who can guide you through the recruiting process and provide support for your new team members.

What happens to my commission if my consultant quits?

Your commission will not be affected if your consultant quits. All commission and bonuses will still be paid out according to the company's compensation plan, regardless of changes within your team.

How can I support my consultant if they decide to quit?

You can support your consultant by understanding their reasons for leaving and respecting their decision. It is also important to maintain a positive attitude and continue to support and encourage your team members during this transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • hmolah