• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potemtial Recruit :) Quick Question

In summary, "Potential Recruit" is a term used in recruitment to refer to potential job candidates. "Quick Question" is a term used to indicate a short and simple question in the context of recruiting. These terms are used by recruiters to efficiently communicate with candidates and save time. There is no specific format for asking a "Quick Question" to a "Potential Recruit", but the response should be brief, honest, and relevant to the job requirements.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am excited to have a potential recruit... she is hesitant about how quickly she has to fullfill her 4 shows. I have a question about the "Your Life Your Way" brochure and the incentives. In the 30 and 90 day incentives lists it says Holding "Cooking" shows to earn the extra $50 PC Bucks for the different things... does that mean that you cannot earn those if you submit catalog shows? Does anyone know. I did check with my Director and she says it any shows... just wonderig if anyone has experience with this. TIA
Diane VS

Catalog shows work, too. WAY TO GO!!!

Yes Diane! Great Job!!

You can do catalog shows too, I did. They just REALLY emphasize cooking shows to start because that is what helps you get bookings and really gets your business going...

This makes me nervous but I've prayed and feel God is ready to take me into this realm of the business. Our business builders weekend last weekend helped me search and see more clearly and I think God worked my heart to show me it's time...and wa la... here came this email saying she is ready but doesn't have a lot of time and wants to know how long she has to complete the 4 shows. She has a show scheduled the first Sat. of May so I can talk with her about booking her shows from that show etc so I'm excited and scared and excited and THANKFUL for my director & my cluster and for all of you!

What is "Potential Recruit"?

"Potential Recruit" is a term commonly used in recruitment to refer to a person who has been identified as a potential candidate for a job or position.

What does the term "Quick Question" mean in this context?

In this context, "Quick Question" is used to indicate that the question being asked is short and can be answered quickly.

Why do recruiters use the term "Potential Recruit" and "Quick Question"?

Recruiters use these terms to efficiently and effectively communicate with potential candidates. By using the term "Potential Recruit", recruiters can quickly identify the audience they are addressing. "Quick Question" is used to indicate that the question being asked is not complex and can be answered quickly, saving time for both the recruiter and the potential recruit.

Is there a specific format for asking a "Quick Question" to a "Potential Recruit"?

No, there is no specific format for asking a "Quick Question" to a "Potential Recruit". However, it is important for the question to be concise and relevant to the candidate's qualifications and the job requirements.

How should a "Potential Recruit" respond to a "Quick Question" from a recruiter?

A "Potential Recruit" should respond to a "Quick Question" from a recruiter with a brief and direct answer. It is important to be honest and provide relevant information that showcases your skills and qualifications for the job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • naekelsey