• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Training Night: Fingers Crossed for Success!

In summary, Rae's potential recruit attended a new consultant training class at her director's house last night. This scared her and she has lost one potential recruit. Her host still wants her to do the party, and she is angry because her potential recruit is signing under her friend.
amy07
One of my potential recruits is attending a new consultant training class at my director's house tonight!! I would be there with her, but my husband was called in to fill a shift at work:( . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she has a great time, and doesn't get scared off!! She's supposed to be signing up online by the end of this week! Wish me luck!

Good luck Amy- you are off to a great start!!

Good luck. :)

Thanks Guys! This site is such a great motivator for me. I see how successful (and determined)you guys are, and I want to do it too! Seriously, if I had not found this site, I KNOW I would not know 1/4 about the PC business as you guys have taught me. It IS the best support group for people in this business!

Rae, you crack me up!;)

Good luck Amy and I'm glad you find this site as helpful as the rest of us have. I've learned more here than I ever expected!

Wow - potential recruit already! ..let me say again...WOW!

Great Job!! That is VERY Exciting!!!

Please let us know the outcome!!!:D

Well, I talked with my potential this afternoon and I'm not sure if she is going to sign or not:( . I don't know if she felt pressure to make sure she has things lined up perfectly or if she was intimidated at the training, but she has gone from signing by the end of the week to "I just want to look over my calendar, I've got this coming up" blah, blah blah.
I KNEW this would happen........she was supposed to sign back in February also when we closed out her show and backed out.....

On a good note, I did a show this morning and the host REALLY wants to sign up. She's called me already since I left her show to ask a few more questions, so i'm back to being hopeful. :) :) AND my hostess for Sunday afternoon wants to use host credit to buy her kit.........I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can add "Future Director" to my name:p :p That's my goal before my 90 days are up, so keep me focused guys!!

Ask the question: "What is keeping you from signing right now?" At least you will know! It may be something simple!

AJPratt said:
Ask the question: "What is keeping you from signing right now?" At least you will know! It may be something simple!

That sounds so simple, but I'm such a chicken!

I would just ask so at least you'll know where you stand or what her issue may be. It could be something very small that you could solve or maybe something in her life preventing her. You'll never know unless you ask.

Way to go Amy!That's awesome about 2 potential recruits within a week for you!

I'm so freakin ticked.................I can barely see straight.........Not sure what the heck happened last night, but I'm so ticked at my director I could scream/cry/quit.:mad: :mad: :mad:
Apparently something happened that scared my first potential recruit...so, I was trying to stay positive, atleast I had 2 more potentials.

Well, my hostess for Sunday (and also a potential) calls to tell me her recipe selection, and get this.....she attended the new consultant training last night at my director's house as well. :confused: I had told her about it, but she said she had plans and couldn't attend. Seems that one of my director's new recruits is a friend of my potential and invited her along (as HER personal recruit). Ok, I can deal with that, they are friends after all. So, this lady is going to sign up, BUT under her friend. SO, I've lost that one!:(

My lost potential said how bad she feels, but it is her friend, blah blah blah, but goes on to say that my director was RAVING about me last night. How I was the number one consultant in the cluster, and I was just starting my 2nd month...yada yada yada. Ok, if she thinks I'm so great, do you think she could've given me a courtesy call to let me know that MY potential recruit was signing under hers? NOOOO!! An email maybe if she was too busy to pick up the phone? NOOOOOO!!!

And here's another real kicker.....my host still wants ME to do the party! Why not her friend? :confused: Because I can get the most sales = more free products? And she knows that I was planning on giving up any potential bookings so that she could start her business.........so let me think, I've lost a potential recruit, I've got a new consultant as a guest, and I'll probably not have any bookings/low sales since her friends know that she is signing up......WHY THE HECK WOULD I WANT TO DO THIS PARTY?

I know I know I need to change my attitude, but not only am I ticked about it now, but we are all going to be cluster-mates. FUN FUN FUN!! again, i'm not ticked at the two new consultants (potentials), I'm ticked at my director for not letting me know, btw she has sent me plenty of emails today, so it's not that she hasn't been on the computer or had time!

sorry for the rant, and yes I'm TRYING to bless and release, but first I want to scream!

Oh, Amy I am so sorry this is happening to you! I'm glad you felt comfortable to vent and let it out here. Better here than take it out on someone else who wouldn't understand.

Personally I think I would find a reason not to do the show on Sunday at this point but that is me. I know that I/you should do the show to let people see that you are better and above but I don't know if I could put my all in when you wouldn't be getting much in return as you would be losing future customers and the host wouldn't be your recruit.

What does everyone else think?

Your director should have been nicer and let you know in my opinion.

I would explain to the host that you were giving her the bookings because you thought she was signing with YOU!!!!! Tell her thats how its done .... The one she is signing with really should be the one to do the show.... I would ask your director. Don't let this brew in you,,,, ask outright.... GOOD LUCK!!!!

I agree with Andrea. Thanks Andrea. I couldn't get that thought out.

I am so sorry Amy. I understand your frustrations. I agree w/ Andrea.

Flamingo said:
I would explain to the host that you were giving her the bookings because you thought she was signing with YOU!!!!! Tell her thats how its done .... The one she is signing with really should be the one to do the show.... I would ask your director. Don't let this brew in you,,,, ask outright.... GOOD LUCK!!!!

Ok, so my director called me to talk about something else..... and I had to bring today's events up, even though she knew about it. She said that my host wanted to be the one to tell me, and I appreciate that, but I do feel that my director should have extended a professional courtesy to me to give me a "heads up".
Maybe I'm wrong, but this sent me over the edge......Apparently her recruit has attended several of my directors shows, and they (my director and her new recruit) feel it would be great training for her (my director's new recruit) to attend my show to see how I "perform". EXCUSE ME!!! I'm not a "director/new consultant trainer". I'm all about helping out others in your cluster, but right now is NOT the time and/or situation -----atleast not for me! If's she's ready to sign and recruit she's ready to cook and demo, right?

I don't know how I'm even going to be able to go to a cluster meeting anymore............especially when my director used the line that I "needed to look at the big picture, "Recruit A" is just starting out and having a recruit will really help her ". No, really?!?! It really helps everyone's business, and I'm just starting out too! But the best quote of the night from her, "Well, Recruit A is not even sure she wants to do PC, she's just going to try it out for a few months to see how it goes". So, when she goes inactive who gets "her" recruit......my director. SHEEEESHHHHH, where's the wine bottle opener!!

I really think you should (gracefully) step out of the picture with all of this - You are correct - it's not like you have been doing this for a long time - you JUST qualified! You are at the beginning of your business too! You don't have to (and shouldn't) be mean about, but just let them know that you really don't fit into the equation anymore....IF your director wants to do the show so they can see a consultant in action, than that would be great - but you need to be going about the business of building YOUR business! She is the director - not you! I think she is being a bit uncaring about your business, and my first thought is that she is just doing some CYA of her own...she also gets 2000 points for every consultant she qualifies!

ChefBeckyD said:
I really think you should (gracefully) step out of the picture with all of this - You are correct - it's not like you have been doing this for a long time - you JUST qualified! You are at the beginning of your business too! You don't have to (and shouldn't) be mean about, but just let them know that you really don't fit into the equation anymore....IF your director wants to do the show so they can see a consultant in action, than that would be great - but you need to be going about the business of building YOUR business! She is the director - not you! I think she is being a bit uncaring about your business, and my first thought is that she is just doing some CYA of her own...she also gets 2000 points for every consultant she qualifies!

Becky, thank you! As well as everyone else for letting me vent/ramble. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this site is the best.........I'm sorry for airing my dirty laundry.............And you are so right Becky, this is MY business, and I really felt bullied/intimidated tonight by director. I think I do need to decline this show. I think I'll call my recruiter (who is not my director) and offer it to her. My director already told me she is too busy.....

Now, Amy - have a glass of wine and get some sleep! It's been a tough day - and I'll say a prayer tonight that tomorrow will be better! You are off to a great start - and we will be right here cheering you on every step of the way!

Good Night!

What is "Recruit Training Night" and why is it important?

"Recruit Training Night" is a virtual event designed to introduce potential new consultants to the Pampered Chef business opportunity. It is important because it provides a comprehensive overview of the company, its products, and the earning potential for consultants.

Who can attend "Recruit Training Night"?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can attend "Recruit Training Night". This includes individuals who are looking to supplement their income, start their own business, or simply share their love for cooking and kitchen products with others.

Do I have to pay to attend "Recruit Training Night"?

No, "Recruit Training Night" is a completely free event. There is no cost to attend or participate.

What can I expect to learn at "Recruit Training Night"?

During "Recruit Training Night", you will learn about the history of Pampered Chef, the company's mission and values, the products we offer, and the benefits of becoming a consultant. You will also receive information on how to get started and the support and resources available to help you succeed.

How do I sign up for "Recruit Training Night"?

You can sign up for "Recruit Training Night" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary information and registration link to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iamtamnur
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies