• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible New Recruit, Got Question About Signing up

A
AFwife
I haven't been working PC much like before. I have one or two shows a quarter to keep me active.

I noticed the kit is more now, it use to be $90.

Can a new recruit still use hostess rewards as part of her kit money? If so, how much can she use and what is the code for this to put in PamperPartner?

Thanks for the help.

I did a search and couldn't find answers to my questions.

Yes, your host can use Host Rewards to help with the cost of the kit: $20 or $40. I don't know the code, but if you click on the line in the host's order to search for a product, it's listed.

Thanks you.

1. What is the cost of the current kit for new recruits?

The current kit for new recruits is $99. This includes all the necessary materials and products to get started as a consultant.

2. Can a new recruit still use hostess rewards as part of her kit payment?

Yes, a new recruit can use hostess rewards as part of her kit payment. The amount that can be used varies, but it is typically around $50. As for the code to put in PamperPartner, it is best to contact your consultant or the company directly for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can a new recruit join without actively working the business?

Yes, a new recruit can still join without actively working the business. However, they may not receive as much support and resources from the company if they are not actively working as a consultant.

4. How often does a new recruit need to hold parties/shows to stay active?

A new recruit typically needs to hold one or two parties or shows per quarter to stay active. This can vary depending on the company, so it is best to check with your consultant or the company directly for their specific requirements.

5. Is there a limit to how many shows a new recruit can have in a certain time period?

There may be a limit to how many shows a new recruit can have in a certain time period. This can vary depending on the company, so it is best to check with your consultant or the company directly for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies