• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Income with Plant Recruiting: Join the $100 Club Tonight!

In summary, the speaker suggests using a CBS News article and video clip about the earning potential and benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant as a way to recruit at shows. They also share a unique tip of having guests stand if they do not have all the money they need, love their current job, or receive all-expense paid trips and then inviting them to consider becoming a consultant. The speaker encourages others to try this approach and share their results.
DebPC
Staff member
Say this at your show...

"Who spends at least one night a week watching television? Wouldn't you rather be out making $100 or more?"

Qualifications needed are:

1. At least 6 friends or relatives
2 $100
3. A car
4. Be able to open a can of biscuits

On CBS News today - TV PublicityI didn't want to post another thread and clutter the forum, but wanted to share so felt this was a related topic - general recruiting! I like to use stuff like this when trying to recruit. Check out the CBSnews article and video clip.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/series/main500178.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/17/earlyshow/series/main949013.shtml

That was awesome...thanks for sharing!!! hopefully lots of people were watching so they can all call their consultants and either get started in the business or host some shows!!!

It sure would have been nice to have know that this was going to be on so we could have watched or taped it.

I just received this new tip on how someone else throws recruiting into their shows and thought I would share.

"At my last show, after I had done my introductions or on some dead time, I asked everyone to stand, I start by asking: If you have all the money you need right now, please sit down, I then say "If yo love your current job and feel like you are getting the recognition and praise that you deserve, and feel like you are paid exactly what you deserve, please sit down...then I say "If you get all expense paid trips, lots of free merchandise and a support system as big as you want, then please sit down! Normally alot of people are left standing and then I tell them I am personally inviting them to take a look at the Pampered Chef! Then I go into all the perks of being a consultant."

Personally I thought this was a neat idea and believe I will try it at my next show...it wont hurt to try! If anyone else tries it, let us know how it worked and good luck!!

1. What is "Plant Recruiting Seed"?

"Plant Recruiting Seed" is a term used in the field of human resources and recruiting to refer to the initial stages of the recruitment process, such as identifying potential candidates and reaching out to them.

2. How does "Plant Recruiting Seed" differ from other recruitment methods?

Unlike traditional recruitment methods, "Plant Recruiting Seed" focuses on actively seeking out potential candidates and building relationships with them, rather than waiting for them to apply for a job opening.

3. What are the benefits of using "Plant Recruiting Seed"?

Some benefits of using "Plant Recruiting Seed" include finding high-quality candidates who may not have applied through traditional methods, building a talent pipeline for future openings, and creating a positive employer brand through personalized outreach and engagement.

4. How can I implement "Plant Recruiting Seed" in my recruitment strategy?

To implement "Plant Recruiting Seed" in your recruitment strategy, you can start by identifying your target candidate audience and building a strong employer brand. Then, use various methods such as networking events, social media, and employee referrals to reach out to potential candidates and build relationships with them.

5. Is "Plant Recruiting Seed" suitable for all types of industries?

Yes, "Plant Recruiting Seed" can be used in all types of industries as long as there is a need for talent acquisition. It can be particularly effective in industries where there is a high demand for skilled workers and a shortage of qualified candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • finley1991