• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take 5 Gift Bag Idea for Recruits - Last Minute Interview Prep

SchelI am still lacking recruits, but of course, I really haven't been trying. I work a full time job which in the end I would like to make part time and do PC full time. :)
schel
I am looking for the "take 5" gift bag idea for possible recruits. I am in need of it soon... I have an interview tomorrow AM. Please post if you have it.
Thanks
Schel

When I used to do this years ago it was the video, microwave popcorn, movie size box of candy or a payday bar, bottle of Perrier & a recruiting brochure & agreement

I use the Take5 Candybar, the recruit brochure and the attached file which I print on PC letterhead. I then ask them to take 5 minutes and read the materials!

Attachments

• Recruiting Questions.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 559
I couldn't find any Take 5 bars, so I tweaked this a little:

I got small bags of microwave popcorn
Individual Packet of Crystal light (add to water)
(Haven't done this yet, but would like to replace a water label with my own, to add into the bag as well...)
Your Life, Your Way DVD
A little card that says, Make yourself a cold drink, pop your popcorn, and sit back and relax while you watch what The Pampered Chef has to offer you!

KellyTheChef said:
I couldn't find any Take 5 bars, so I tweaked this a little:

I got small bags of microwave popcorn
Individual Packet of Crystal light (add to water)
(Haven't done this yet, but would like to replace a water label with my own, to add into the bag as well...)
Your Life, Your Way DVD
A little card that says, Make yourself a cold drink, pop your popcorn, and sit back and relax while you watch what The Pampered Chef has to offer you!

Kelly - how cute is that! What a great idea!

Thanks everyone!
Just got home from my show, average, but booked 3!!!!
Julie Welz rocks! Took me a while, but every show I am getting better at her "designing a perfect party" CD.
Recruiting tomorrow would be icing on my cake!
Thanks again!
Schel

pamperedtraci said:
I use the Take5 Candybar, the recruit brochure and the attached file which I print on PC letterhead. I then ask them to take 5 minutes and read the materials!

Thanks Traci,
I am bringing this along with the other things I have ready.
Schel

Yeah I make my own water labels. I do them for every event I do. Baby Showers, weddings, Pampered Chef Shows and recruiting. People love them. I do the labels on photo paper. I even put the PC label on the recruiting Gift Bag.
It's cute.

My Take 5 Bags have the 2 opportunity brochures, a Take 5 candy bar and this paper that I came up with...........

Attachments

• take 5.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 375
A recommendation for Take 5 would be :

Recipe to Take 5
Make yourself a cup of tea, fill the bath, light the candle. Enjoy the kisses and take 5 minutes to learn more about the possiblility of starting your own business!

Include recruiting brochures and ingredients. Etc.

I am still lacking recruits, but of course, I really haven't been trying. I work a full time job which in the end I would like to make part time and do PC full time. :)

1. How do I find a consultant in my area?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" link. From there, you can enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

2. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can easily order Pampered Chef products online through our website or through a consultant's personal website. Simply browse our catalog and add items to your cart for a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience.

3. Are there any current promotions or discounts available?

We offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year. To stay updated on our latest deals, be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media. You can also check with your consultant for any current promotions they may be offering.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply contact a consultant in your area and they will guide you through the process. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items and digital products are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
shelliebeard
  • amya