• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Advice: Moving Forward with Kit Credit & Booking Shows

In summary, the recruiters are trying to get their heavy-hitters to move to the next step, but they are dragging their feet. The recruiters are offering incentives, but the heavy-hitters are not moving forward.
mrssyvo
Hey you recruiting heavy-hitters, I need your advice. 2 of my hosts from February used kit credit from their show. My problem is, I can not get them to move to the next step. I told them the next step is to get shows on the calendar before we can order their kit. They are dragging their feet on this one. It was so much easier with the Super Starter program, because they had a "buffer" month. With the new program, they have 30 days, and they do not even get that it seems. I think they are afraid to take the next step. They did not decide until after their show to sign, otherwise I would have booked their shows at the show. I told them to call all of those who said they would book for them to get started, but it is not going anywhere.

You may have already done this but: can you send them an email with who booked off of their shows with contact information and the dates? Also remind them that the sooner they get started the sooner they can start getting free products and that if they start now they would be able to participate in HWC - they could even do a HWC "open house/new consultant" show.

Tasha,
I have done all of this- I am at a loss.

That is tough. I'd send them weekly reminders and maybe leave one of the "I don't want to be a pampered pest so if you want me to stop contacting you let me know".

Perhaps give them an incentive to sign up - you'll pay part of their kit or you'll give them a free product. I'd do something like, if you sign before the end of March, I'll give you a free stone (or whatever product you have hanging around or that you know they want) AND if you qualify by the end of May, you'll give them $25 PC Bucks. I wouldn't give up on them yet since they have that money hanging out there.

Bee, that is a great idea !!!!

I'm curious too....I had a gal from Jan ready to sign once the new kit was in effect....until she learned she needed 4 shows. She didn't get any bookings from her show & I haven't talked to her since. I keep hoping someday (hopefully soon!)...

Ask your director to order 2 Quick start boxes. #QS07 on the paperwork and supply orderform. I am finding that the consultants are waiting because they are wanting their host to be prepared. Tell them that you will have the paperwork with host packages for them when they have their dates. They will get their products several days later.

What is kit credit and how does it work?

Kit credit is the amount of money you can earn towards future purchases by hosting a successful party or event. It is a great way to stock up on new Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

How do I earn kit credit?

To earn kit credit, you need to host a party or event and have at least $200 in sales. For every $100 in sales, you will earn $10 in kit credit. For example, if your party has $500 in sales, you will earn $50 in kit credit to use towards future purchases.

Can I use my kit credit towards my starter kit if I decide to become a consultant?

Yes, you can use your kit credit towards the purchase of your starter kit. This is a great way to save money and start your Pampered Chef business off on the right foot.

What if I don't use all of my kit credit?

If you don't use all of your kit credit, it will stay in your account and can be used towards future purchases. Kit credit does not expire, so you can save it for as long as you'd like.

Can I earn kit credit from multiple parties or events?

Yes, you can earn kit credit from multiple parties or events. Every time you host a successful party or event with at least $200 in sales, you will earn more kit credit to use towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • pchefinski
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampchefrhondab