• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: New Lead Signed for Success!

In summary, Kristi's newest lead just signed and she is so excited for her and what it can do for her family. She is a great girl and I know she'll go far with it because she really likes PC.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys! I'm so excited because my newest lead just signed!!! I'm so excited for her and what it can do for her family!!!! She is a great girl and i know she'll go far with it because she really likes PC. :D

Just had to share my excitement because I should be a DIRECTOR VERY soon!!!!!

Wonderful!! I can't wait to see you walk!

Thanks Ladies! I'm so gald that you guys will be there in WAVE 2 to see me walk!!!!

Way to go Kristi

How exciting Kristi.... congrats!!

Good for you! We all succeed when our fellow cheffers are doing well!

Woohoo that is fantastic. Way to go.

I'm going to sneak in and watch you walk, Kristi! :)

Congrats:D :D :D Us wave 3 cheffers will cheer you on from here!

Way to go Kristi!!! Almost there...

We are behind you 100% :D

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kristi! I love the excitement of counting down the days until I am a director!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Guys! I'm so excited because my newest lead just signed!!! I'm so excited for her and what it can do for her family!!!! She is a great girl and i know she'll go far with it because she really likes PC. :D

Just had to share my excitement because I should be a DIRECTOR VERY soon!!!!!

WOW!!!! You have been on FIRE for a few months now....GO GO GO!!!!!;)

Thanks Ladies! Deb, I wish you would be there to watch me walk and I was there to watch you walk. :eek: I'm sad for us!

Congratulations Kristi!

I'm hoping to get a "wave change" because wave 2 is the only one I can make - then I can see you walk too!!!

Congrats!

janetupnorth said:
I'm hoping to get a "wave change" because wave 2 is the only one I can make - then I can see you walk too!!!

Congrats!

That's great Janet! Please let me know if it does get switched!!!:D

Congrats!! I wish I could see you walk!!! I'm in wave 3... But congrats nonetheless!!!

Thanks Danielle!!! How many recruits do you have now?

Congrats Kristi! Wish I were in Wave 2 to cheer you on...enjoy the experience ~ it's AMAZING!

Ginny
(in California...loaned products to your upline...gosh I forgot her name! ~ The mind is the first to go!)

I REMEMBERED! LOL (Slow mind too!) Tiffany was your upline!

Ginny

That is so awesome for you! Congratulations!!! I now have 6 on my team too and it feels so good-I am very happy for you... :D

Check dates on this it is an old thread.......................

Kristi, i had to just say congratulations..it is such a great feeling when you are proud of what you do and someone signs up... :>

Thanks you guys!!

Yes, Andrea is right, this thread is almost a year and half old! I have 13 recruits now!

1. What is the new lead signed for success?

The new lead signed for success is a highly experienced and successful business professional who will be joining our team to help take our company to the next level.

2. What does this mean for Pampered Chef?

This exciting news means that we will have a new leader with fresh ideas and strategies to help grow our business and drive even more success.

3. When will the new lead start?

The new lead will be starting in two weeks and will hit the ground running to help implement their plans and ideas for the company.

4. How was this new lead chosen?

We went through a thorough and rigorous selection process to find the best candidate for this position. We are confident that this new lead will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.

5. Will there be any changes to the company with the addition of this new lead?

While we cannot disclose any specific changes at this time, we are excited about the potential growth and development that this new lead will bring to Pampered Chef. Stay tuned for updates and announcements in the near future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates