• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Pampered Chef: A Personal Story and Invitation

I need to start doing this more!Thank you for that!Same here! LOLThis has a huge impact. I said these words almost exactly (I thought I was just giving them TMI about WHY I ask everyone about the opp... didn't know it was suggested before by Tracy...LOL)Anyway, it led to a recruit at the show. It's so true. I have NO idea what someone is thinking or what someone needs... so I just flat out tell my guests that I'd be doing them a disservice by NOT asking! :oI have such a hard time with bringing up the opportunity at shows--this is sure to help! AWESOME!!!!
jzramom
Here are some words I got from the Regional Training I had with Tracy a couple of weeks ago. The impact of the words she used was felt by the entire room. Thought I would share.

When I look out at you, I have no way of knowing if you were up late last night worrying about the mortgage payment, or if you cried when dropping off your baby at daycare, if you hate your boss, or if you need a vacation or a new car.

What I do know is that Pampered Chef has changed my life. It’s the only job I know of - part time or otherwise - that fits around my life and my family, rather than the other way around. And while I never dreamed that I would grow up to do this, I'm sure glad someone told me about it.

So, if you have any of those concerns, or you'd just like some extra cash, let me know at the end of the show and I'll give you some information. You just never know if this might be a solution for you!

Thank you for sharing this! I am going to work it into my opening talk!

WOW..... those are awesome words!

I am going to try to use them tonight at my show!

Thank you so much for sharing! :D I will incorporate that into my next show!!! :D

Love it thank you for sharing

Those are great "heartfelt" reasons that someone would want to join PC!
Thanks for sharing with all of us!

WOW!! That would jsut about hit everyone in the room in some way or another... What EXCELENT words!!!!

It was amazing when Tracy said this, it rolled right off as if she was the consultant at a show. The room got so quiet and after a good size pause everyone was exploding with - say that again, say that again! It had a huge effect.
Glad I can share something of value. I have only been on a couple of weeks and have already learned so much. Feels great to give back a little. Thanks all for sharing.
Juliann

jzramom said:
Here are some words I got from the Regional Training I had with Tracy a couple of weeks ago. The impact of the words she used was felt by the entire room. Thought I would share.

When I look out at you, I have no way of knowing if you were up late last night worrying about the mortgage payment, or if you cried when dropping off your baby at daycare, if you hate your boss, or if you need a vacation or a new car.

What I do know is that Pampered Chef has changed my life. It’s the only job I know of - part time or otherwise - that fits around my life and my family, rather than the other way around. And while I never dreamed that I would grow up to do this, I'm sure glad someone told me about it.

So, if you have any of those concerns, or you'd just like some extra cash, let me know at the end of the show and I'll give you some information. You just never know if this might be a solution for you!

I love it!

Wow... thanks for sharing. That's pretty direct.

Someone said something like that at conference and it really is amazing, and a great way to bring up the opp.

I used this last night! The past host who had orginally given me a "no, not now" ended up asking for more info! Her DH is in law school and I know she is the only one working right now. I'm calling her on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Those are great words! I've heard something similar. Now if I can only remember to say them!!!:D

That's great, Deb! Keep us posted!

pamperedbecky said:
Those are great words! I've heard something similar. Now if I can only remember to say them!!!:D

That's great, Deb! Keep us posted!
Same here! LOL

This has a huge impact. I said these words almost exactly (I thought I was just giving them TMI about WHY I ask everyone about the opp... didn't know it was suggested before by Tracy...LOL)
Anyway, it led to a recruit at the show. It's so true. I have NO idea what someone is thinking or what someone needs... so I just flat out tell my guests that I'd be doing them a disservice by NOT asking! :eek:

I have such a hard time with bringing up the opportunity at shows--this is sure to help! AWESOME!!!!

WOW I really like that... I need to work it into my opening.... that is really powerful!

That is great! I need to do something that "socks it to 'em!" a little bit more!
I think that this would be very powerful, it tears on the heart strings!
Thanks for sharing!;)

My director presented this close after leadership at our monthly training meeting; it's called a "strong close" and it sells PC as a career not a great kit at a low price. This week I used this close at all 3 of my shows and had 3 ladies interested in info--now the tough part--following up.

What are some powerful recruiting words?

Some powerful recruiting words include "opportunity", "growth", "success", "impact", and "innovative". These words evoke a sense of excitement and potential for candidates.

How can I use powerful recruiting words in my job postings?

You can use powerful recruiting words in your job postings by incorporating them into your job titles, job descriptions, and company mission statements. This will help attract candidates who are looking for meaningful and impactful work.

Why are powerful recruiting words important?

Powerful recruiting words are important because they can help attract top talent to your organization. These words can convey a strong and positive message about your company's culture and values, which can be appealing to job seekers.

What are some other examples of powerful recruiting words?

Other examples of powerful recruiting words include "flexibility", "innovation", "leadership", "collaboration", and "development". These words can showcase your company's values and what you have to offer potential candidates.

How can I make sure I am using powerful recruiting words effectively?

To ensure you are using powerful recruiting words effectively, it is important to understand your target audience and what they are looking for in a job. Use words that align with your company's values and culture, and that will resonate with your ideal candidates. And always proofread your job postings to make sure the wording is clear and impactful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies