• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success After Maternity Leave: Two Signings in One Month?

:DI'm feeling so pumped for you and your success! What have been the main things you've done differently to be more successful with recruiting?I've really shifted my focus to recruiting as of late, and have been working on building better relationships with my Directors. I've also been focusing on finding new ways to market myself to potential clients.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I've struggled with recruiting, but have really really shifted my focus as of late and been working on this area of my business.

I'd taken a few months off because I had a baby in December, so am just starting to get the ball rolling again this month, and guess what? I got a signed agreement last night and have another lead going to a show on Friday with my Director and she's sure he'll sign too!

I'm SOOOO excited!

:D

congrats!!! what has been most successful for you?

Congrats! What a high you're on!! I also signed 2 last month and possibly 2 this month!! Directorship, here WE come!!!:D

I would like to hear some differnt ideas of how you guys do your recuriting!

Muppetgal said:
I've struggled with recruiting, but have really really shifted my focus as of late and been working on this area of my business.

I'd taken a few months off because I had a baby in December, so am just starting to get the ball rolling again this month, and guess what? I got a signed agreement last night and have another lead going to a show on Friday with my Director and she's sure he'll sign too!

I'm SOOOO excited!

:D

First Of ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!! on your new baby.....(boy girl both?);)
Now WAY TO GO on your recruits!!!!:D

believe it or not both these leads were NOT from parties. One I met working in a supermarket cafe and the other was at a fair.

I had a wee boy on December 26th!

Congratulations on your wee little boy! Congratulations on your recruiting efforts!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm totally feeling your excitement!!:D I have a potential who is coming to a new consultant training Tuesday night, and another hostess at the end of this month who is seriously considering signing. Every host coaching call to her we talk about it, so I am sooooooo hopeful.
I so want the cruise, and I KNOW that I can only get there thru recruiting.

Also, congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!

What is "Possibly Two in One Month!!!"?

"Possibly Two in One Month!!!" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn double the host rewards for hosting two cooking shows in one month.

How do I qualify for "Possibly Two in One Month!!!"?

To qualify for "Possibly Two in One Month!!!", you must host two cooking shows within the same calendar month and have a minimum of $650 in guest sales at each show.

What are the benefits of hosting two cooking shows in one month?

By hosting two cooking shows in one month, you can earn double the host rewards, which can include free products, discounts, and half-price items.

Can I host two cooking shows in one month if I am already a host for one show?

Yes, as long as you have not already hosted a cooking show in the current month, you can still qualify for "Possibly Two in One Month!!!" by hosting an additional show.

How do I sign up for "Possibly Two in One Month!!!"?

If you are interested in participating in "Possibly Two in One Month!!!", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a second cooking show for the same month. They can also provide you with more information and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KHocutt