• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Might Be Losing One and She Hasn't Even Started Yet.

In summary, the speaker's first recruit has not taken any action within the first thirty days due to a family illness. The speaker is unsure of what to do if the recruit drops out and wonders if they need to return the kit to the company. The speaker's own experience with being a "kitnapper" for several months is shared, but eventually qualified and now has goals to become a director. The advice given is to encourage the recruit and if they do not take action, to let them go and focus on other potential recruits.
AMTC
Gold Member
:(

My first recruit has gone past her thirty days and hasn't done anything yet - in all fairness she had found out about a serious family illness the weekend she got her kit, but then later told me it wasn't as bad as they had thought and she just needed to focus.

Today she said she needed to speak to me, but I was leaving (we work days together, but only see each other in passing because we both are in sales) so she said we need to talk tomorrow morning.

She has her kit already - what does PC require me to do if she drops out? Do I have to pick up her kit and return it to HO? I'm hoping to save her and get her to at least give it a try, but I have no clue what to do if she just says no:confused: .....

PC does not make people return their kits. They need to know that they did sign a contrac that they would submit 4 shows but some people dont do the 4 shows. Good luck I hope she can at least get the 4 shows in

I would encourage her.I didn't intend to be, but I was basically a kitnapper for several months. I just had too much "real life" that frazzled me badly. I couldn't even think of PC. In fact, I put my crate and all my tools in the closet and refused to even LOOK at it.My director was very kind and understanding and supportive when I *was* ready to start my business.I qualified this last week and I'm starting to think about my goals - I want to be a director.So even though all seems dark right now... your recruit might turn out like me. :)And if not... bless and release. It's really all you can do.

Nothing happens and no requirement on your part if she never does anything. Since you work together I would caution you on pushing too hard. Ask your director for help if she doesn't respond to you. My only recruit and I worked together, she kept acting like she would do something but never did. Then our relationship at work got sticky for unrelated reasons (she was unhappy w/the job and acting out towards everyone) and now I've just lost touch with her. I don't think PC really hurt that but don't know if it helped either.

1. What does "I Might Be Losing One and She Hasn't Even Started Yet." mean?

"I Might Be Losing One and She Hasn't Even Started Yet." is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a potential consultant who has expressed interest in joining the company, but has not yet officially signed up.

2. How can I prevent losing a potential consultant who hasn't started yet?

The best way to prevent losing a potential consultant is to stay in contact with them and provide them with support and information about the Pampered Chef business. Show them the benefits of joining, such as flexible hours, a supportive community, and the opportunity to earn extra income. Offer to answer any questions they may have and provide them with resources to help them make their decision.

3. What are some common reasons why a potential consultant may not sign up?

Some common reasons why a potential consultant may not sign up include lack of time, financial concerns, or feeling overwhelmed by the idea of starting a new business. It's important to address these concerns and provide reassurance and support to help them make an informed decision.

4. Can I offer any incentives to encourage a potential consultant to sign up?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to offer incentives to potential consultants to encourage them to sign up. This could include offering a discount on their starter kit, providing free products, or offering a special sign-up bonus. Be sure to follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines when offering incentives.

5. What resources are available to help me recruit potential consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you recruit potential consultants. This includes marketing materials, training and support, and a community of consultants who are willing to share their experiences and tips. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline mentor or attend local Pampered Chef events to network and find potential consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather92007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Heather92007
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kristina16marie