• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Navigating Initial Call with Potential Recruits

In summary, the main thing is to find out if it's a good time to talk, then ask a lot of why questions right? The mom I met at a Girl Scout event expressed some interest and I've just lost track of time with late work meetings all week. I will call tomorrow night to see what I can find out on this lead!
klsnyder
I have 3 people that checked "maybe" on their doorprize slip.....I don't really know what to say when I call them today....Please help...I really want to recruit these people!

Just call and say you noticed they checked maybe on their door prize and you were calling to share more infomation with them.
Ask them what about PC interest them and what kind of business are they looking for (hobby, career, etc) and then go from there.

Just tell them you noticed they marked maybe on the slip. You'd love to share more info over a cup of coffee or a coke. Then set an appt.

After you hang up and catch your breath, call your director and she'll talk you through it and probably go with you when you meet with your leads.

You can also send them a couple of pieces of literature or if you have a website, they can go there to look and maybe have some questions for you when you meet. I will be honest: My BIGGEST problem is that I wait too long. I was afraid of appearing pushy, so many times by the time I called people, they didn't know what I was talking about or they had lost interest. Whatever you decide to do, just do it today!!! I don't mean to boss you around, I just want you to learn from my mistakes!

AJPratt said:
You can also send them a couple of pieces of literature or if you have a website, they can go there to look and maybe have some questions for you when you meet. I will be honest: My BIGGEST problem is that I wait too long. I was afraid of appearing pushy, so many times by the time I called people, they didn't know what I was talking about or they had lost interest. Whatever you decide to do, just do it today!!! I don't mean to boss you around, I just want you to learn from my mistakes!
I have procrastinated on 2 of them..about 2 weeks, the other I got yesterday...I will call all 3 today!!

Thanks Anne, I need that push too! A mom I met at a Girl Scout event on Saturday expressed some interest and I've just lost track of time with late work meetings all week. I will call tomorrow night to see what I can find out on this lead! She apparently has so much PC ppl are always teasing her to sell and now that she has a reg work sched she maybe can on weekends!

The main thing is to find out if it's a good time to talk, then ask a lot of why questions right? I have a phone & address so i plan to send a DVD as soon as they come in my supply order Friday along with the newer recruiting brochures. Might get her email addy as well if she has one.

I'd love to set up face to face time but she lives a good 30-45 mins away so that might be a challenge. I should also maybe offer to set up time for her to talk with my director? The only other recruit I had was a friend that went no where with the biz so I'd like to do better w/this one!

I say if you can get just one of them to meet you for coffee and dessert, call the other two and see if they will join you! That way you are meeting with all of them at once, and no doubt, some will ask questions that the others may not have thought of.
Oh, and bring three contracts with you!

What are the top qualities you look for in potential recruits?

In potential recruits, we look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and have strong communication skills. We also value individuals who are organized, self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic.

How can I make a good first impression during the initial call?

To make a good first impression, it is important to be prepared, speak confidently, and actively listen to the potential recruit. It is also helpful to have a clear understanding of our company and products, and to showcase your enthusiasm for the opportunity.

What can I do to address any hesitations or objections from potential recruits?

If a potential recruit has any hesitations or objections, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. You can also share success stories and testimonials from other consultants to help ease their concerns and showcase the potential of the opportunity.

What are some effective ways to follow up with potential recruits after the initial call?

Following up with potential recruits shows your dedication and interest in their potential success. Some effective ways to follow up include sending a personalized email or handwritten note, inviting them to a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration, or scheduling a follow-up call to answer any additional questions they may have.

What are the next steps after a potential recruit expresses interest in joining Pampered Chef?

The next steps after a potential recruit expresses interest in joining include providing them with more information about the opportunity, discussing their goals and expectations, and guiding them through the sign-up process. It is also important to continue to support and mentor them throughout their journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sivlepa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • babywings76