• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mary Kay and Pampered Chef.. Can She Do Both?

M
mistym
Hey y'all

I have a potential recruit who is currently selling Mary Kay. She is quitting her fulltime job and wants to pick up Pampered Chef while still selling Mary Kay. Does anyone know if this is allowed? Does anyone here do it, and if so how is it working out for you?

TIA

Misty

You can do it until you are a Director with PC. Directors cannot do any other DS.

This is my personal opinion, but I just don't think its feasable to do two DS companies..I just feel you gotta put in 100% in order to make your business work

well, I will try to wean her slowly from her MK habit...hehehe. I cannot see myself attempting 2 DS businesses - not enough hours in the day, but I am sure she will soon realize what she needs to do...

thanks guys

anyone out there selling MK and PC?

Misty

ToughThat would be tough. I mean having to manage two types of DS companies and I know for a fact that MK tries to really woo you in by telling you that you get a 50% commission on all you sell but they aren't entirely honest about other things that come out of your pocket.
Or that they do suggest you carry inventory. I had a friend put over $2,000 into Mk and she isn't even doing it anymore, it's only been like two years. WE had another thread on here about MK. It was interesting. I have a friend who sells MK and she tried to recruit me but I told her I am not a make-up type of girl!
I hardly wear it and when I do it's when I go out with my husband, go to church or go to a show. I love PC and I told her I really feel I have to love the products I am selling and really believe in them.

Debbie

I was going to work full time, sell MK and doing PC at one point and I know I could have done it. Just a matter of what you put your mind too. The differences are what wins your heart more at the time you promote. Then you don't have a choice anyway. You can't do two DS. MK, you have to have inventory and PC you don't. So, to me it is two different types of DS businesses.
It depends on what the person's heart is pulling them towards. Can they do it? Maybe. Should they do it? It depends what their mind and life is telling them to do. You should just give them good DS advice and tell them how successful people are doing one DS business. What they choose to do on their own choice. Those type of people though, I would keep in total contact with.
I have to say, the only reason, I didn't start doing MK as well, is I didn't want to keep an inventory. PC makes it so (no stress) friendly. That was so appealing to me. That is what I tell everyone. You have no inventory. You dont' have to ship. You dont' have to do ANYTHING. It is very hard to get people to use makeup, but it isn't very hard to get people to BBQ, Cook, Entertain, Etc. There are so many options with PC..you can't lose.

1. Can someone sell both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible for someone to sell both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef products at the same time. However, it may require careful time management and organization to effectively juggle two direct sales businesses.

2. Is it allowed for a Mary Kay consultant to also sell Pampered Chef products?

There is no official rule or policy from Mary Kay or Pampered Chef stating that a consultant cannot sell products from both companies. However, it is important to check with the individual companies to ensure they do not have any specific restrictions or conflicts of interest.

3. Has anyone successfully sold both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many consultants who have found success selling products from both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef. It can be a great opportunity to diversify your income and reach a wider customer base.

4. How can someone effectively manage selling both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef products?

To successfully manage selling products from both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef, it is important to be organized and prioritize your time. This may include setting specific days or times for each business, utilizing social media and online tools, and communicating clearly with customers about your availability.

5. Are there any potential conflicts or challenges in selling both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef?

While it is possible to sell products from both companies, there may be some challenges or conflicts that could arise. This could include potential competition between similar products, scheduling conflicts, and managing inventory and orders from two separate companies. It is important to carefully consider these factors before deciding to sell both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
aried
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • WLMcCoy