• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Recruiting the Key to Becoming a Director in PC?

In summary, PC is a great company with a lot of products and services to offer its consultants. They offer Take 5 Bags, in which consultants are allowed to take 5 minutes to look at the opportunity and write down 5 questions for the representative. These bags are displayed prominently at the table, and if interested, are available for purchase. I found this to be a great way to attract new consultants and make them interested in learning more about PC.
amya
From the very beginning with PC I have said that I wasn't going to concentrate on recruiting. Then a lady came to me in December and said she was interested so naturally I agreed to help her out. She qualified at the end of January.

Then I realized that in order to get an override on her sales I needed to recruit one more. So I set out to do that. This past Saturday I had my annual host appreciation party and offered recruiting bags. Two people took bags!!!!!One wants to sell full-time and I have an interview set up for tomorrow with the other one.

Then..........I check my e-mail today and a host from last October is interested in selling!!!!

I realize they may not all sign and qualify, but WOW! 3 in one week!!!!

I am so excited:) :p :) :p

I may actually make director!

way to go that is so awsome keep up the good work

Congrats! I didn't recruit for the first 2 years, then I got the confidence that people really DO want to do this after my first and then offered to others.

Way To Go....Thats GREAT!!!!!

Congrats!!! GREAT job and good luck! I hope they all join your team.

Care to share what you put in your recruiting bag and how you presented it?

All right! You're on your way.Am I jealous? A bit, but I'm still doing the happy dance with ya!

Last edited:
That is a GREAT idea to bring an Oppritunty bag to shows . I am in the same boat that you are in I have a new recuit that just started and she loves it . Now I have put my mind to getting another for the overrides ( cause I should get it not only my director ) . I have recuited many others in the past but for what ever reasons they have stopped.
, I will put ribbon on the bags and dress it up.. will see how that work. I also have a vendor show at the end of the month
Thanks for the idea

way to go - keep it up!!!
We'll soon see you walking the stage!!

THE BAGS WORK!!! Fill some more and and go get-em!!!

Awesome job! And they don't have to be qualified for you to earn your override. Future Director is just two ACTIVE recruits.

WOOHOOO!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D :D Are you going to Conference?

That's SO awesome, AMYA!!! What do you put in the bags?? I bought some to do for my next show, and have filled it with a few things: candle, nail file, chocolate, lip gloss, DVD, apron comes in sizes sheet and Your Life your Way flyer. What do you put in them?????

Is there anything special for us at conference. I just became a FD too. I received my catalogs today for my latest recruit. There wasn't even a note in the bag saying what it was for. I haven't received anything from HO yet either...of course, it has only been 9 days since she sent her online agreement. She hasn't even received her kit yet.

These bags are somewhat different than the Why Bag idea. I have tried the Why Bag but I didn't feel comfortable and never really got any "bites."

These are bags my director calls Take 5 Bags. In other words, take 5 minutes and look over the opportunity to see if it is for you.

I just bought cheap paper gift bags and put an Opportunity brochure and a New Consultant Rewards brochure in each. I also made up a paper that says - "You've taken 5 minutes to look at PC, now take 5 more to write down 5 questions you have for me when we talk." At the bottom I made a coupon that says - "Now take $5 off your next order with me!" I also put a Take 5 candy bar in each.

At the beginning of my show I go around the room and have everybody introduce themselves and say what their favorite PC product is. When it gets back around to me I introduce myself and say that my favorite product is the new consultant kit on the back cover of the catalog (I got that idea from someone on here!). Then I briefly tell them what PC has done for me and my family and then I point to the bags prominently displayed on the table. I tell them if they are interested to take a bag and we'll talk in the next week. Then I leave the bags there for the entire demo, but don't say anything else.

At least this is what I did last Saturday. It was the first time I tried it, but I'm a believer.

Thanks for the tidbits Amy! I like all of it!

:D

Amy, this sounds like a great idea! Would you mind sharing the flyer you include (about the questions)?

TIA,

Mary

Mine are recruiting bags too, not the WHY bags. I just wondered what else you put into yours! I love the Take 5 approach, I will add that instead of just regular chocolate!! Great idea!!

I'm hoping this works. I don't do this too often.

Attachments

• take 5.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 310
What are recuriting bags??? I need one more to be an FD but I really want to be a Director!!! WAY TO GO by the way!!

What is "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!"?

"Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!" is a fun and catchy jingle that Pampered Chef uses in their promotional materials and at events to engage and excite customers about their products. It is a way to add energy and enthusiasm to the cooking experience.

Why does Pampered Chef use "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!"?

Pampered Chef uses "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!" to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for their customers. The jingle adds a playful and lighthearted touch to the cooking process and helps to make it more fun and engaging.

Where can I hear "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!"?

"Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!" can be heard at Pampered Chef events, on their website, and in their promotional videos. It is also commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants during cooking demonstrations and parties.

Does Pampered Chef have any special promotions related to "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions that involve "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!". For example, they may offer a discount on a product or a free gift with purchase if customers mention the jingle or use a specific promo code that includes it.

Can I use "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!" in my own cooking demonstrations or parties?

Yes, you are welcome to use "Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!" in your own cooking demonstrations or parties. It is a fun and effective way to engage your guests and promote Pampered Chef products. Just be sure to credit Pampered Chef for the jingle and use it in a positive and appropriate manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies