• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Recruit Still Sell if They Missed Previous Months?

In summary, Beth is going to have to call HO herself and ask for a leave to help her with her show in March.
lkspeir
signs in November, 1st Super Starter is in December (turns in $200), dad dies in January (turns in nothing), turns in nothing in February, but just called me to help her with a show in March. Can she do that??Or is she already inactive before she qualified? Does she need to notify the home office or can she just start selling again this month??

She can submit it at any time, but you won't get the points for her qualifying when she does. You only get points for them if the qualify before going inactive. She is inactive right now because she didn't turn in $200 for two months.

I would contact HO and see if there are special circumstances or anything you can do about the dad dying?

I went to back to work and put in an entire server system the week after I dealt with my dad's death, but I have to tell you it WASN'T easy to keep on top of things, and depending on the specific situation, she may have some leniency. Who knows when the paperwork should have been in though if they were to do something...

gilliandanielle said:
She can submit it at any time, but you won't get the points for her qualifying when she does. You only get points for them if the qualify before going inactive. She is inactive right now because she didn't turn in $200 for two months.

i know your right aout the points. but are they actually inactive if they haven't qualified yet?

reba515 said:
i know your right aout the points. but are they actually inactive if they haven't qualified yet?
Yes but it only takes $200 for her to get active again!

reba515 said:
Beth is right- they are inactive as soon as they are out of their SS months if the didn't turn anything in months 2 & 3 whether they are qualified or not.

It is worth a call to HO, I got leave and never applied for it. I'm sure they would be understanding since it was the death of her dad.

She is going to have to call HO herself and ask for a leave.

she can also put in for a retro active leave request. it'll cost her $25, but then you don't lose any points and everything reverts back as if she never went inactive.

But she needs to do this by the 20th, so have her call right away

What Happens if My Recruit Fails Basic Training?

If your recruit fails basic training, they will typically be given a few options. They may be given the opportunity to restart basic training at a later date, be transferred to a different branch or job within the military, or they may be discharged from the military altogether.

What Happens if My Recruit Gets Injured During Basic Training?

If your recruit gets injured during basic training, they will be evaluated by medical staff and may be given a medical discharge if their injury is severe enough. However, if their injury is minor, they may be given time to recover and continue with training.

What Happens if My Recruit Changes Their Mind About Joining the Military?

If your recruit changes their mind about joining the military, they can request to be released from their contract. However, this process can be complicated and may result in penalties or consequences depending on the timing and circumstances.

What Happens if My Recruit Doesn't Pass the Physical Fitness Test?

If your recruit doesn't pass the physical fitness test, they may be given extra training and time to improve their fitness level. If they are unable to pass the test within a certain time frame, they may be discharged from the military.

What Happens if My Recruit Gets Homesick During Basic Training?

If your recruit gets homesick during basic training, they will have access to resources and support from their training instructors and fellow recruits. They may also be allowed to communicate with family and friends during designated times to help ease their homesickness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • pregochef