• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Promoting....

In summary, the latest date you can promote to director and still walk the stage at Nationals is July 1st.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
What is the latest date you can promote to director and still walk the stage at Nationals?

Good Question Becky! I would like to know the answer as well!! My goal date is June 1st!:D

JULY 1!

Keep focused and you can do it!

They have to get their shows in by June 30 for you to promote!

Thanks Beth! We will, won't we guys?

I am planning on it! I have so much on my plate now, I don't know how I will do it, but I have to! To me, NOTHING is more inspiring than seeing others realize their dreams!

July 1st!!!

My goal is promote April 1st....we'll see.

My Goal is June 1st....but I like knowing I have a buffer!;)

GUESS WHAT?? #3 just qualified and #4 is SO close!! WHOOO HOOOO! Off to change my siggy!!

Conference is in July so it would be July 1! You can do it!!!!!

Awesome Gillian - I love watching your signature change - I bet you really enjoy watching it change also

I highly recommend the Double Digit recruiting CD to everyone - I am not sure that I am a good recruiter (I was a future for about a month in the fall LOL!) but I am not going to give up

Way to go Gillian!!! Keep them close and fed often...

Midnight CT on June 30th -- I know this because my 5th recruit put in her 4th show at 11:58pm on June 30th 2005. We were SWEATING!!!

dannyzmom said:
Midnight CT on June 30th -- I know this because my 5th recruit put in her 4th show at 11:58pm on June 30th 2005. We were SWEATING!!!
LOL! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Awesome Gill:D
Let's all promote together!!

Lacy, I'll be at wave 3 also! If we don't make it, maybe we can all cheer together! Don'tcha love our "family" here? I sure do! Gillian....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!! Keep us posted!!

My recruit e-mailed me right before I left for my show and said she has 2 cattys to turn in, and my other recruit has one catty and one probable catty!! That only leaves one show each for them and they both have cooking shows scheduled later in the month!!

WOOO HOOO!!

Great Job Gillian!!!! :D

I wish I could take credit! I have had these super starters for MONTHS and all of a sudden (new catty maybe?) they decided to get some orders after their SS months were up! I'll take what I can get...

gilliandanielle said:
I wish I could take credit! I have had these super starters for MONTHS and all of a sudden (new catty maybe?) they decided to get some orders after their SS months were up! I'll take what I can get...
I know what you mean. You just never know what is going to inspire someone.

My #5 (Again!) is signing today!!! That makes my 4th recruit in 30 days exactly! I do have 2 others inactive and I know one who is working on a catalog show now. My goal is June 1st but July 1st is my backup date! I will be a DIRECTOR and walk the stage in WAVE 2 2007!!!

smspamperedchef said:
My #5 (Again!) is signing today!!! That makes my 4th recruit in 30 days exactly! I do have 2 others inactive and I know one who is working on a catalog show now. My goal is June 1st but July 1st is my backup date! I will be a DIRECTOR and walk the stage in WAVE 2 2007!!!

Congrats! I'm exactly the same as you!!! I just signed my 4th in 30 days!!!:D My goal is also June 1st so we'll see!!!:D

I hope you all make it.........i'm cheering you on!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either join through a current consultant's website or reach out to the company directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete the required training before officially becoming a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of promoting within Pampered Chef?

Promoting within Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, bonuses, and opportunities for leadership roles. You will also have access to exclusive training and support from the company.

3. How long does it typically take to get promoted within Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to get promoted within Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. It depends on your sales, recruitment, and leadership skills. On average, it takes about 3-6 months to get promoted to the next level.

4. Are there any requirements for promoting within Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are requirements for promoting within Pampered Chef. You must meet certain sales and recruitment goals, as well as complete the required training and maintain active status as a consultant.

5. Can I still promote within Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still promote within Pampered Chef while having a full-time job. Many successful consultants balance their Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities. However, it will require dedication and time management skills to achieve promotions and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen