• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host for Next Friday Is Interested!

In summary, Debbie met a host tonight who is interested in speaking with her about an opportunity. Debbie also has a quote from a direct sales resource that says all Spanish consultants that are active get leads.
DebbieJ
I was having a bad day today, but I sucked it up and did some host coaching tonight. I always ask my hosts about the business opportunity. Tonight's host told me she is intrigued!

I included the recruiting DVD in my packets this month and she said she watched it.

YEEEEHAWWWW!

She wants to talk more at her show. She is also bilingual, so this is huge. At the show I met her, I told her there was an untapped market out there. That was in November, so this one's been thinking. :)

That's awesome Debbie!!! Way to go!

By the way...I LOVE your quote. That's exactly why I started PC...to overcome my extreme shyness and really just challenge myself to see if I could do it. And I learned how to cook in the process.:)

I got my quote in an email from The Success Factory, which is a great direct sales resource.

I thought it was just so appropriate--lots of Cheffers have fears--fears of making calls, fears of recruiting, fears of talking in front of people.

And look at you! You were filmed by a PC camera crew and snippets of your show were shown on the big screen at Leadership! You've come a long way, baby! :)

DebbieJ said:
I got my quote in an email from The Success Factory, which is a great direct sales resource.

I thought it was just so appropriate--lots of Cheffers have fears--fears of making calls, fears of recruiting, fears of talking in front of people.

And look at you! You were filmed by a PC camera crew and snippets of your show were shown on the big screen at Leadership! You've come a long way, baby! :)
Awww, thanks! Yes, I look back at life pre-PC and just can't believe it. I can't imagine life without it!!:D

Deb - if she is bilingual, look into signing her as a Spanish consultant. I have been told (but have not verified with HO) that ALL Spanish consultants that are active get leads - they don't have to be directors!

Kate, I definitely will. One of my sister consultants is in the Hispanic market and she told us that anyone who is bilingual should sign under the Hispanic market even if they don't plan to do any Spanish shows.

I have another bilingual gal on my team and the HO just tested her Spanish skills, so I think she's switching over. It will be very good for her!

That's awesome Deb! :D :D

When I signed my newest last week, she checked off that she also speaks spanish and as far as I know, she's the only one! So she may get leads from her website which she just got!!!!:D

We are neck in neck, aren't we?:p

Hey, thanks for switching the Alcatraz tour also! I can't wait to hang out on Saturday morning with you in CALIFORNIA!!!!:D

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. You can also sign up to be a consultant and host your own parties.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. You also get the chance to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family.

3. How many guests do I need to invite to my Pampered Chef party?

Typically, a Pampered Chef party has at least 10-12 guests. However, there is no minimum or maximum number of guests required. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like.

4. Do I need to provide any food or supplies for the party?

No, as the host, you do not need to provide any food or supplies for the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you have a small kitchen or limited cooking space. Your consultant will work with you to find a suitable setup for the demonstration and can even bring their own portable cooking equipment if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Hunter Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956