• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With "New Consultant Kit" Stickers?

In summary, the Blue stickers that were given away with the new consultant kit should go on the back of catalogs, rather than the front. The labels that were printed up to go on the back of the catalogs should go in the blank space on the back of the catalogs.
jenniferp417
I'm organizing my office tonight, and trying to figure out what to do with a few things I pushed aside to deal with "later."

I've got the blue-ish "New consultant kit ask me for details!" stickers - what am I supposed to do with these?

I'm printing labels to go on the backs of all my catalogs, rather than stamping them. Should these labels go on the back, in that same blank area? Should I stick them on the front?

I'm just NOT feeling creative today. Help!

They were to be put over the picture of the consultant kit on the old F/W catalogs. If you still have some of those that is where you put them. I ame still using the old catalogs with a sticker with a poem that I got off of here. I am doing the Bridal Fair in Seaside, OR on the 17th with mommyhugz1978 (Leah Cox) and will use them there. The stickers that you are printing up with your contact info goes in the blank space on the back of the catalog.

Oh, duh! I just TOLD everyone at my shows about the new kit.I have a TON of old catalogs - far too many to use these stickers on.I do have a whole package of labels that are about the same size, that I'm going to use for that little poem you mentioned... I need to send some of these catalogs out in the wild to help generate contacts for me!THANK YOU for your help! :)

Tree said:
I am doing the Bridal Fair in Seaside, OR on the 17th with mommyhugz1978 (Leah Cox) and will use them there. The stickers that you are printing up with your contact info goes in the blank space on the back of the catalog.

How funny, my husband is from Seaside. He is always saying how it is such a small town, so I had to tell him that there was a Bridal Fair there and he laughed at me. I really hope we can move out there someday soon, I just love it. Just thought it was funny.

It will be a mad house in Seaside on the 17th as Spring Break is starting that weekend and Seaside is ALWAYS very crowded. I'll be driving up right after work from Lincoln City.

Good Luck ladies! Let us know how it turns out!!!:D

I was a little ticked because they were SELLING those blue stickers at Leadership Conference and I BOUGHT 2 sheets. Then they mailed some to us twice. I have WAAAYYY more than enough of those stickers. Why did they charge for something that they would be giving away?! I think I may have been the only "Homer" to purchase those stickers.

I could use another sheet or two of those stickers if anyone has any. I have a few extra f/w catalogs that I plan on using

Chef Kearns said:
I was a little ticked because they were SELLING those blue stickers at Leadership Conference and I BOUGHT 2 sheets. Then they mailed some to us twice. I have WAAAYYY more than enough of those stickers. Why did they charge for something that they would be giving away?! I think I may have been the only "Homer" to purchase those stickers.

Did you at least get a new recruit out of it?:confused:

I did the same thing as Chef Kearns and was questioning why they just sent them to us if we had to pay for them at Leadership.. I do have a ton of old catalogs left so they will go on everyone but after that I have no use for them.

I may have too many, if someone wants some, e-mail me and I will check over the weekend how many extras I have. I say e-mail me because I don't get a chance to check Chef Success very often.

[email protected]

I make folders for shows that contain a catalog, guest flyer and order form. On one for each show, I put the sticker on the inside back. It gets that person's attention and I use it as a door prize...everyone looks for the sticker, someone gets a prize and we talk about it.

Great Idea!
janetupnorth said:
I make folders for shows that contain a catalog, guest flyer and order form. On one for each show, I put the sticker on the inside back. It gets that person's attention and I use it as a door prize...everyone looks for the sticker, someone gets a prize and we talk about it.

That is a great idea. Making it a game definitely will get the ladies involved and then you can talk about it. Maybe even raise some questions about it.
Cool.
Debbie :D

I need to call you so we can decided what we are each bringing to the fair next Saturday!! DID you hear about my big news??

YEA Seaside is boming with a whole bunch of teenagers right now.... :eek:

Tree said:
It will be a mad house in Seaside on the 17th as Spring Break is starting that weekend and Seaside is ALWAYS very crowded. I'll be driving up right after work from Lincoln City.

Chef Kearns said:

No, I bought some too. Funny thing is I used them ALL.

You could put the stickers on your lapboards/guest folders!

I have the lap boards with the clear pocket for your business cards. Instead of sticking them on there permanently, I put them on cardstock and cut them out to fit.

I'm also thinking that I might put a little phrase or something on the back of the cardstock, and make a little game. Example: one says "Ask me about the new consultant kit, and you'll get a free Cooking Show!" That way they all have to look at the sticker, and look at the note on the back to see if they've won.

Still trying to come up with ideas on this part. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or even likes this idea.

1. How do I use the "New Consultant Kit" stickers?

The "New Consultant Kit" stickers are meant to be placed on your Pampered Chef products to indicate that they were purchased from your new consultant kit. This helps you keep track of your inventory and also lets your customers know that you are a new consultant.

2. Can I use the "New Consultant Kit" stickers on all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "New Consultant Kit" stickers can be used on all Pampered Chef products. They are specifically designed to fit on the packaging of our products and are a great way to promote your business.

3. Do I have to use the "New Consultant Kit" stickers or can I use my own branding?

The "New Consultant Kit" stickers are not required to use on your Pampered Chef products. You are welcome to use your own branding or labeling if you prefer. However, using the "New Consultant Kit" stickers can help promote your business and let customers know you are a new consultant.

4. How many "New Consultant Kit" stickers come in the kit?

The number of "New Consultant Kit" stickers included in the kit may vary depending on the current promotion or special offer. Please refer to the materials included in your new consultant kit for the exact number of stickers included.

5. Can I purchase additional "New Consultant Kit" stickers?

Yes, you can purchase additional "New Consultant Kit" stickers through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant support team. They can provide you with information on pricing and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom