• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Recruit to Director: Achieving Success in 3 Weeks with Exciting Benefits

In summary, the person is saying that they will walk at their conference even if it kills them, and they have 5 recruits who are qualified.
britishchef
I can dream, right? If I made Director by April 1st (recruits have until 30th to qualify) I would earn £250 cash plus the Rome trip in all likelihood. Not to mention the other benefits!

Why do the all the potential recruits I have sound all excited until I call to go over the info and set up a meeting? They've all avoided me from that stage on. :(

Suddenly, I am talking to a number of people, not sure how "hot" they are, but we'll see!

They probably decided that its not for them. I would rather have them back out now than to invest time and training and then they quit.

True. I just wish people would let me know. I hate to leave message after message... but when they've expressed a lot of interest I don't want to 'lose them' either!I have a cluster-mate and friend who is a Future Director now and she doesn't even want to be, or care about recruiting! I have to wonder if she just got lucky or if the fact that she doesn't care too much makes it more appealing?

Probably that she has the "take it or leave it" attitude. Not that its a bad thing. They can probably tell you and I want it bad. No matter how hard I try not to. LOL

your incentive is to ROME !! Nice!
good luck

I jsut got my frist recuirt and have a couple of others that I am working with.. I so want to walk at Confernce this year!!

It's so true that people can smell it! When I used to interview for jobs in the years past, when I would go into the interview desperate I would never get teh job, but when i went in with a "i don't care attitude" I ALWAYS got the job.

relax and ask!

I will be a director April 1st with you Amber!! Good luck to you!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I jsut got my frist recuirt and have a couple of others that I am working with.. I so want to walk at Confernce this year!!

Hey Leah, I have the same attitude! I WILL WALK even if it kills me! I want it so bad!:D

My goal is April 1st as well. I do have 5 signed recruits. 2 are qualified. One of the qualified gals told me she is not going to do it any longer. One of the other 3 said she isn't going to do it, one has shows booked, and the other is stealing people's money (see other thread "Serious Bonehead Mistake"). I need to sign 5 more this month (wishful thinking?). I just need to always be recruiting. That way I am not depending on "Susie" to qualify. They all need to qualify, but if they don't I will have enough recruits that 1 won't hurt me.

What is "Director in 3 Weeks..."?

"Director in 3 Weeks..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants achieve the rank of Director within just three weeks. It provides a step-by-step plan and support from fellow consultants to help you reach this goal.

How much does it cost to participate in "Director in 3 Weeks..."?

The cost for "Director in 3 Weeks..." is $99. This includes access to the program materials, support from Pampered Chef consultants, and the opportunity to attend virtual training sessions and events.

Do I have to be a certain rank to participate in "Director in 3 Weeks..."?

Yes, in order to participate in "Director in 3 Weeks...", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant at the Senior Consultant or above rank. This program is designed to help consultants reach the next level of Director.

What are the benefits of becoming a Director through "Director in 3 Weeks..."?

Becoming a Director through "Director in 3 Weeks..." not only provides the satisfaction of achieving a new rank, but it also comes with many benefits. These include increased commission rates, access to exclusive trainings and events, and the ability to earn bonuses and rewards.

Can I participate in "Director in 3 Weeks..." more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "Director in 3 Weeks..." multiple times. If you do not achieve the rank of Director within the three week timeframe, you can continue to participate until you reach this goal. Each time you participate, you will receive a new plan and support from fellow consultants to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Sheila