• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sign All 5 Of My Hostesses This Month?

In summary, Sue is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation and congratulates her fellow Netwinners on their successes. She also has a great idea for a recruiting tactic, and is looking forward to walking with them soon.
mrssyvo
My last hostess of the month is signing. That makes 2 for this month (my first hostess of the month is signing also) That makes 5 for me, except 1 is inactive, and 1 will soon be. I am going to light fires under their bottoms, and see if I can get them all active at the same time.

:D YEAH SUE!!! :D That is TERRIFIC!!! What is your goal promotion date for directorship?

YOU GO GIRL!!!:D

Congrats!!! That's awesome

Whoot! Way to go!

How awesome!! Good for you 2 in a month!!Have fun lighting the fires, sometimes that is the best fun!!:)

Woohooooo Sue!!!!!!

Awesome!! Get those other 2 going so you can walk across that stage, girl!

That is SO cool! Congratulations!

That's GREAT!!
We'll see you walking the stage soon!!

Carolyn has found something to take her away from Netwinner.... :)

Keep up the momentum...

WOnderful!!! what's your secret?!?!?!?

I do not think it is a secret. I just decided to start doing what I was supposed to be doing all along. Both of these are hostesses, and for once, I started actually asking my hostesses (DUH!!!!!) Something funny is, both of these hostesses are bookings from BRU, when I covered for PamperedVal, they were both show bookings from that same Saturday, and I asked them if they were going to be able to stay home with their babies, or have to go back to work. I think that was it, it was their heart tug, and I did not know it. From now on, I will ask all pregnant mothers and mothers with newborns if they will be able to stay home with their babies!!!! The more I do this business, the more I realize that you do not need to re-invent the wheel, just do what the training says, and it works. Ask everyone. Same with the bookings. My last show, I got 5 bookings, with only 6 guests. I told them I would send out their invitations and buy their grocieries, the only thing they had to do was clean house, and decide what they want FREE!!!! It worked !!

That is so good to here Sue! I can't wait to walk across that stage together, wait you are in wave 2 right?:p

Congrats Sue:)

Kristi, I am in wave 3. I will be walking with Deb and Val !!!

Last edited:
You already know how happy I am for you Sue! You are doing great - even though I am bummed that I wasn't at BRU that day... I don't know if I would have gotten to their heart tug the way you did - so you deserve all you are getting!!

It was fate for me to be busy that day so you could build your team!

And I'm trying to catch up - I'll at least be a Future Director soon and I'll do my best to try walking with you!! If not, you know I'll be one of the loudest ones cheering for you!!

Val

Val, you are so sweet- and it will be a blast to walk with you and Deb!!!!! One thing I wanted to mention, an idea I had, and although I do not do this consistently, it is my goal to do this. I made up a sign, and I framed it, and I set it out on my table while I am checking out (I also mention this during my recruiting talk) the sign says "FREE SHIPPING if I do not ask you if you would like more information on joining my team!" My plan is to set it out at every show, and also mention it. I know once I pay shipping a few times, I will remember to ask everyone!!!

Way to go!

1. What types of products are available for my 5th birthday party?

We offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for a birthday party. Some popular options include our kid-friendly baking sets, colorful mixing bowls, and fun cookie cutters.

2. Can I customize the products for my child's 5th birthday?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with your child's name or a special birthday message. Check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for 5th birthday parties?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions for birthday parties. Be sure to ask your Pampered Chef consultant about current deals and how you can save on your child's 5th birthday celebration.

4. Can I host a cooking party for my child's 5th birthday?

Absolutely! We offer cooking parties for kids, where they can learn basic cooking skills and create delicious treats with their friends. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

5. How can I make my child's 5th birthday party extra special with Pampered Chef?

In addition to our customizable products and cooking parties, we also offer fun activities and games to keep the kids entertained. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan a memorable and enjoyable 5th birthday celebration for your child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefsteph07