• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I be a Director at Conference? My 3rd recruit just signed up!

In summary, "I'm a Future Director (Again)" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have previously been a director but have stepped down from the role. Eligible consultants must also meet current requirements for director status. Benefits of the program include regaining the title and recognition of director, receiving a higher commission rate, eligibility for director bonuses and incentives, access to exclusive training and support, and the opportunity to mentor and lead a team. The program lasts for one year from the date of enrollment and participants must meet standard requirements for director status after the year is over. To enroll, consultants must contact their support team or upline director for guidance and assistance in setting and achieving their goals.
chefheather
I'm so excited! My 3rd recruit signed up yesterday, so I now have 2 active consultants "under" me...YEAH!!! I was a FD for a short while last fall, but one of the gals went inactive right after.

The even better news is I have another gal wanting to sign, she just isn't sure when she will. Time to work on her a bit and get her even more excited to start her business.

I would love to walk as a Director at conference. Thanks for letting me share my excitement!!!

Last edited:
That's wonderful - congratulations!

Congratulations, that is very exciting news!

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Thats GREAT, CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations!!:D :D :D

Congratulations Heather!

You can walk at Conference! You can do it! Go for it Heather!!!

Lisa

Good for you!

Congrats!! Have fun with it.

What is "I'm a Future Director (Again)"?

"I'm a Future Director (Again)" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have previously been a director but have stepped down from the role. It allows these consultants to regain their director status and receive the benefits and rewards that come with it.

Who is eligible for "I'm a Future Director (Again)"?

Consultants who have previously been a director with Pampered Chef, but have stepped down from the role, are eligible for "I'm a Future Director (Again)". They must also meet the current requirements for director status, including sales and team building goals.

What are the benefits of "I'm a Future Director (Again)"?

There are several benefits to participating in "I'm a Future Director (Again)". These include regaining the title and recognition of director, receiving a higher commission rate, eligibility for director bonuses and incentives, access to exclusive training and support, and the opportunity to mentor and lead a team.

How long does "I'm a Future Director (Again)" last?

The program lasts for one year from the date of enrollment. After this year, participants must meet the standard requirements for director status to maintain their title.

How do I enroll in "I'm a Future Director (Again)"?

To enroll in "I'm a Future Director (Again)", you must contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team or reach out to your upline director. They will guide you through the enrollment process and help you set and achieve your goals for regaining your director status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • OhmyDLM