• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit: How to Order and Start Your Journey as a Consultant

In summary, the new consultant program has changed and the recuirt should wait to order their kit. It should take HO a week or 10 days to process the kit once it is received.
raisingirl
Got First recruit YEAH!!!! :D I don't really know what to do next and my director is dealing w/ a family problem. She doesn't want to host a show she just wants to be a consultant now. I have the contract and $$ what do I do from there? How do I order the kit? :confused:

Just send in the contract with the check (or CC number). If you have a CC number, you can actually fill out the contract online and it will be processed faster, because it won't have to travel via snail mail.Help your new recruit get some shows lined up - get actual hosts committed to dates. That will help him/her qualify sooner.Answer questions, but don't throw up too much information.And invite him/her to your next cluster meeting.Congrats!

Thanks I have a CC #- do I use Pampered Partner or the web. Thank You so much I didn't want to bother my director at this time

It'll be on the web. There's a link from the public PC site (I think it's under "Join us").

I have a recuirt that wants to sign up..... but doesn't want to do her first show until April 21st..... Would it benfit her to go ahead and order her kit and familairize herself with the products?

mommyhugz1978 said:
I have a recuirt that wants to sign up..... but doesn't want to do her first show until April 21st..... Would it benfit her to go ahead and order her kit and familairize herself with the products?

The old way would have benefitted her (because you always had that buffer month), but now that they have changed the new consultant program (no buffer month), her starter month is going to start the day she receives the kit. So, unless she is willing to lose out on her first starter month it would be best to wait on her kit, but you can train her anyway before then.

How long does it take to recieve your kit?

Rebeccascabinet said:
The old way would have benefitted her (because you always had that buffer month), but now that they have changed the new consultant program (no buffer month), her starter month is going to start the day she receives the kit. So, unless she is willing to lose out on her first starter month it would be best to wait on her kit, but you can train her anyway before then.

It's a day or two to process the agreement, then whatever shipping time you have from HO to your location.

It's been a year..... I couldn't remeber...... and I have been sick for a week doesnt'help matter!!!

HO is pretty good about prosessing kits, she'd probably have it in a week to 10 days.

OOps, I meant processing...not prosessing.:)

1. How do I start the recruitment process?

To begin recruiting for your company, you should first determine the job requirements and qualifications needed for the position. Then, you can create a job posting and share it on job boards, social media, or with recruitment agencies. Additionally, you can reach out to your network or attend job fairs to find potential candidates.

2. What should I include in a job description?

A job description should include the job title, a brief overview of the company, the responsibilities and duties of the role, required qualifications and skills, and any other relevant information such as salary range or benefits. It's important to be clear and concise in your job description to attract the right candidates.

3. How can I attract top talent?

To attract top talent, it's important to have a strong employer brand and a positive company culture. This can be achieved by offering competitive salaries and benefits, providing opportunities for growth and development, and creating a positive work environment. Additionally, showcasing your company's values and mission can also attract top talent who align with your company's goals.

4. What are some effective ways to screen and interview candidates?

Some effective ways to screen and interview candidates include conducting phone or video interviews, using pre-employment assessments, and having multiple rounds of in-person interviews. It's also important to ask relevant and behavioral-based questions to get a better understanding of the candidate's skills and experience.

5. How can I ensure a smooth onboarding process for new recruits?

To ensure a smooth onboarding process for new recruits, it's important to have a clear and organized onboarding plan in place. This should include all necessary paperwork, training materials, and introductions to team members. It's also helpful to assign a mentor or buddy to the new recruit to help them acclimate to the company culture and their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw