• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Flyers for New Super Starter Program

In summary, the New Super Starter Program is a program designed for new consultants to help them kickstart their business and achieve their goals quickly. To qualify, new consultants must have joined Pampered Chef within the last 60 days and have a sales goal of $1,250 in their first 30 days. Participating in the program gives access to exclusive training and support, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses. The program is only available for new consultants, but existing consultants can still receive resources and guidance to help them reach their goals. New consultants who meet the qualifications will automatically be enrolled and will receive an email with more information on how to get started.
jrstephens
I have someone who emailed me today and we talked back and forth about her signing up! She loves PC and I think she would make a great consultant.

I told her I would find some info I could email her. What are you emailing out on the new SS Program? Everything I have on my computer is on the old one.

She would be my 2nd recruit but my first one is a KITNAPPER! UH!

You can download the opportunity brochure as well as the new consultant rewards brochure behind CC.

Be sure to keep plugging away about her choice with the PC dollars! I think it is wonderful that I get to pick what I want. AND even buy paperwork supplies.
Great job on getting a new recruit!!

I forgot I could download them. I will do that.

I think the choice is what is going to really get her to do it becasue she already has most of the catalog! This way she can pick and choose or buy supplies. She probably already has just about everything in the kit too.

1. What is the New Super Starter Program?

The New Super Starter Program is a new program designed for new consultants to help jumpstart their business and reach their goals faster.

2. How do I qualify for the New Super Starter Program?

To qualify for the New Super Starter Program, you must be a new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the last 60 days and have a sales goal of $1,250 in your first 30 days.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the New Super Starter Program?

Participating in the New Super Starter Program gives you access to exclusive training and support to help you grow your business, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses.

4. Can I still participate in the New Super Starter Program if I am already a consultant?

The New Super Starter Program is only available for new consultants who have joined within the last 60 days. However, our team can provide you with resources and guidance to help you reach your goals as an existing consultant.

5. How do I sign up for the New Super Starter Program?

If you are a new consultant who has joined within the last 60 days, you will automatically be enrolled in the New Super Starter Program. If you meet the qualifications, you will receive an email with more information and details on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies