• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gave Out My First Empowering Women Mag

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of balancing promoting a MLM business and maintaining genuine friendships. The speaker shares their experience of giving out their empowering women magazine to a potential friend and expresses their concerns about pushing their business onto them. Other consultants offer advice on how to approach this situation by being genuine and respectful, and focusing on building a genuine connection first. The conversation ends with the reminder that friendships should always come first.
sillylittlechef
Last night I gave out my very first issue of Empowering Women. I always show them at shows, but no one ever takes them. After a fun night of bunco I was driving a new acquaintance back home and she mentioned that her and her Dh were going to start assembling products at home to make some extra money! (you know those ads they say make money assembling at home) I happened to have an Empowering Magazine sitting right there so I said here read this. You can really see what PC can do for you. She then mentioned that other DS people have offered to help her start with them, but I don't think any were PC. I am worried because I really like this girl and think we would be great friends, but I am afraid that if I push PC she will back away from becoming friends. This may sound strange, but as a mother of 3 little kids sometimes it's hard to find friendships that last. Does anyone have any experience with this same sort of situation? Any helpful hints?

Just casually ask if she'd like to look into it further and then let it go.

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your hesitation in pushing your MLM business onto a potential new friend. It can be a delicate balance between wanting to share something you are passionate about and not wanting to come across as pushy or salesy. In my experience, the best approach is to be genuine and open about your business, but also respect the boundaries and comfort level of the other person.If you truly believe that your business can benefit this new acquaintance, it's okay to mention it and offer to share more information if they are interested. However, make sure to also listen to their response and respect their decision if they are not interested. You don't want to jeopardize a potential friendship for the sake of promoting your business.Another helpful tip is to focus on building a genuine connection with this person first, without the intention of selling to them. Get to know them, their interests, and their goals. This will not only make for a stronger friendship, but also give you a better understanding of whether or not your business would be a good fit for them.Remember, friendships should always come first. Don't let your MLM business be the only thing you have in common with someone. Focus on building a genuine connection and the rest will fall into place. Good luck!

1. What is the Empowering Women Mag and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

The Empowering Women Mag is a digital magazine created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and empower women. It features inspiring stories, helpful tips, and delicious recipes from both Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. How do I access the Empowering Women Mag?

The Empowering Women Mag can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for our email newsletter. You can also find links to the magazine on our social media pages.

3. Is there a cost to subscribe to the Empowering Women Mag?

No, the Empowering Women Mag is completely free to access and subscribe to. We believe that all women should have access to empowering content and resources.

4. Can I contribute to the Empowering Women Mag?

Yes, we are always looking for new and diverse voices to contribute to the Empowering Women Mag. If you have a story, recipe, or tip that you would like to share, please reach out to us through our website or social media.

5. How often is the Empowering Women Mag released?

The Empowering Women Mag is released quarterly, with a new issue coming out every season. Each issue is packed with new content and features, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest edition!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamela