• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Magazine Mostly About Direct Sales Companies?

In summary, this magazine focuses on direct sales companies and provides information and resources for those interested in this type of business. It also covers other aspects of entrepreneurship and small business ownership. It is published monthly and accepts submissions from individuals and businesses related to the direct sales industry. There is a subscription fee, but there may be promotions and discounts available for new subscribers.
sillylittlechef
Does anyone Know if this magazine is mostly about direct sales companies? I was under the impression that no it is not mostly about direct sales companies,,,,,,

Then I saw another edition featuring Creative Memories! Someone had said at my show before last that they had seen it before and that so what if PC is featured they always feature direct sales companies so it's no big deal. Then my next show host is a creative memories consultant and when I walked in her door there was a stack of them right there!!!! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say, at that show I didn't mention it at all, but had it out at the table where I took orders. I am really bummed about this and feel that it has lost its effectiveness.
any one else's opinion?

I noticed the first issue was Beauty Control, Pampered Chef was the second issue.

It's a genius business idea. Thousands of consultants all over buy them up and I hadn't even anticipated the hundreds of thousands that the company itself buys for the consultants. If they ever run out of direct marketing companies to feature, they can just quit and retire rich.

My impression when it first came out was that each issue would feature a different company.

I do still think it's a great tool for us to use. When a contact isn't sure TPC will fit their life, we can show them an article about someone with a similar lifestyle.

Keep using it!

1. What is the purpose of this magazine?

This magazine primarily focuses on direct sales companies and their products, providing information and resources for those interested in this type of business.

2. Is this magazine only for those involved in direct sales?

No, while the main focus is on direct sales, this magazine also covers other aspects of entrepreneurship and small business ownership.

3. How often is this magazine published?

This magazine is published monthly, with new issues released at the beginning of each month.

4. Can I submit articles or content to this magazine?

Yes, we welcome submissions from individuals and businesses related to the direct sales industry. Please visit our website for more information on how to submit content.

5. Are there any subscription fees for this magazine?

Yes, there is a subscription fee for this magazine. However, we often offer promotions and discounts for new subscribers, so be sure to check our website for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Deb Bixler