• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!

wasn't paying attention to. Have you seen the training stuff that is available from HO? Has anyone? Is it good to use for group training? I have not seen the training that is available from HO, but I have heard good things about it. I think group training would be a good idea because it would allow the participants to bounce ideas off of each other. My director has already asked me to keep my cluster with hers for monthly meetings for a while, because of the excitement level. But at the same time, I want to begin creating a cluster loyalty and atmosphere of my own. My consultants are very part time hobbiests, and go from active to inactive regularly. I'm hoping that by starting something
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Whoo Hooo!!!
Both of my hosts from this week are signing! I am pumped....this means I WILL be a director in time for Conference!...as long as I can keep everyone motivated and active!:rolleyes: (Wave 1 here I come!)

The ONLY thing I have done differently is that I started talking about it during host coaching calls.....I have been using the line from....hmmm, can't remember her name, but she's Gillians director in Alaska......the line is "This may be the furthest thing from your mind, but have you ever considered doing what I do?"....That gets the discussion going, and it actually seems to help them express more of their reservations, etc.....
I am so pumped today! I am setting up some consultant training times, because I have these 2 starting this week, and another who started in Nov. but just qualified.....I am so excited.......:D :D :D

:D YEAH BECKY!!!:D That's fantastic! What a great way to start a month! I also signed 2 last month (the first time EVER) and my host from last night is signing so I also need to do TRAINING. How are you going to do it? HAve you thought about it yet?:confused:

I'm so excited for you. WAY TO GO!!!!

WOOHOO!!! how awesome! I will clap extra loud for you at conference!

PampMomof3 said:
:D YEAH BECKY!!!:D That's fantastic! What a great way to start a month! I also signed 2 last month (the first time EVER) and my host from last night is signing so I also need to do TRAINING. How are you going to do it? HAve you thought about it yet?:confused:

I don't have anything solid...I have all kinds of ideas running thru my mind....need to put them on paper! The 3 I want to do training with are all very different....one is 19 (qualifed a couple of weeks ago), lives at home, and grew up coming to her mom's and sister's PC parties - already has a ton of PC herself, and actually is the most confident of the 3, The second is an empty nester, with a few PC products, the 3rd is a SAHM, with 3 kids...and she had never been to a PC show before the one she booked from - owns the Bar Pan, and the Batter Bowl. I would like to do some training on show presentation - demoing the product and not the recipe, Also training on booking and recruiting....I've already been stressing the 3-2-1 plan with them.
Have you seen the training stuff that is available from HO? Has anyone? Is it good to use for group training? I just think I would like to do group training, so they can bounce ideas off from each other too. My director has already asked me to keep my cluster with hers for monthly meetings for a while, because of the excitement level....and I'm fine with that - I'm not ready to give up her meetings yet either! But at the same time, I want to begin creating a cluster loyalty and atmosphere of my own.....so much to think about! I have a couple of consultants who are very part time hobbiests, and go from active to inactive regularly.....I'm hoping that by starting something for the "Deemter Cluster", it may excite them more too....

Way to go Becky! I know you were feeling a little discouraged because of the lack of interest in recruiting because of the economy in Michigan. Sounds like you got past that! Woo-hoo!! <high five>

Great job!!

chefann said:
Way to go Becky! I know you were feeling a little discouraged because of the lack of interest in recruiting because of the economy in Michigan. Sounds like you got past that! Woo-hoo!! <high five>

Thanks Ann! Like most pity parties, alot of it was just in my head....and really, I had this mind set that my recruits had to be just like me.....I had to get past that, and now - none of my recruits are like me at all - and none of them have the same reasons or motivations for joining PC! The economy still stinks though!
It sucks to be 50th out of 50 states in economic forecast....but don't get me started on that again! Hey I know! Let's just tax all obscure services, and that will take care of the problem!!! Okay STOP Becky!

Holy moley! That's great.

AWESOME:D Congrats!

Congratulations Becky! That's wonderful news!!! You will be director in no time!:D :D Woohoo!

I like the line you got from Gillian's director in Alaska...that's Jana Washatka? I was in one of her workshops at Leadership this year. When I got home from Dallas, I was looking back over some notes from a tele-class I took two years ago and I realized she taught one of the ones I participated in as well! She's got some great ideas!!

cat said:
Congratulations Becky! That's wonderful news!!! You will be director in no time!:D :D Woohoo!

I like the line you got from Gillian's director in Alaska...that's Jana Washatka? I was in one of her workshops at Leadership this year. When I got home from Dallas, I was looking back over some notes from a tele-class I took two years ago and I realized she taught one of the ones I participated in as well! She's got some great ideas!!
JANA! That's it...why couldn't I remember her name? That line is the most comfortable way I have found for me to start a recruiting conversation - I love it! I do think she has some good ideas. Last year at conference she was one of the presenters for a class I took. Unfortunately, the woman who presented the first half of the class was so horrible(endorsing unethical ideas etc...) that I ended up walking out of the class - so I didn't hear Jana. If I had known who she was then, I probably would have stayed!

That's AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work and you'll have a HUGE team by the time you walk at conference.:D

Congratulations....what a way to begin a new selling season!!

great job!!

Awesome job - congrats!

wow! Great Job. Now thats the way to start a new month and season 2 thumbs up

1. What is "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!"?

"Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!" is a program or initiative that aims to recruit two new hosts for a certain event, organization, or company within a week's time.

2. Who can participate in "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!"?

Anyone can participate in "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!" as long as they are interested in becoming a host and meet the requirements set by the event, organization, or company.

3. How can I join "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!"?

You can join "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!" by expressing your interest to the organizer or by following their application process. This can involve submitting your resume, cover letter, or attending an interview.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!"?

The benefits of participating in "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!" can vary depending on the event, organization, or company. Some benefits may include gaining experience as a host, networking opportunities, and potential compensation.

5. Is there a time limit for "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!"?

Yes, "Recruited 2 Hosts This Week!" typically has a time limit of one week. This is to encourage a sense of urgency and to ensure that the recruitment process is completed within a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies