• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Waiver - Can It Be Made Retroactive?

In summary, a sales waiver can be made retroactive, meaning it can be applied to past sales within a certain time frame. The specific time frame for retroactive waivers varies and can range from 30 days to a longer or shorter period depending on the company's policies. To request a retroactive sales waiver, one must contact their sales manager or customer service department and provide necessary information and documentation for review. The availability of retroactive waivers may also vary depending on the type of sale, with some companies only allowing it for online sales. There may be restrictions or limitations for retroactive sales waivers, such as a maximum dollar amount or limit on the number of waivers granted per year, so it is important to check with company policies for specific details
chefmary
Gold Member
One of my team members went inactive at the end of February. She was ready to submit a show to keep her numbers intact, but was suddenly called away on a family emergency. Fast forward to this morning, she remembered that she had not submitted the show. Is there a way for her to request a sales waiver retroactively?

Thanks in advance for any insight into this!

Mary

I won't say yes you can but I know you used to be able to for $25 (paperwork fee?) but that was 4 years ago when I had a consultant that wanted to stay active but forgot... anyway I would call ho and see asap

yes, you can request a retro active waiver request. it will cost $25 off their next commission statement

ange13 said:
yes, you can request a retro active waiver request. it will cost $25 off their next commission statement

AND she needs to request it before the 20th of the month.

Thanks for all your help! I was concerned because her first reaction was to just quit, but she did call HO herself and got the info. She's more of a hobbyist consultant, and just recently earned her 15K career sales and I just hated to see her lose it. I can breathe easier now!

Mary

1. Can a sales waiver be made retroactive?

Yes, it is possible for a sales waiver to be made retroactive. This means that the waiver can be applied to sales that have already taken place, but it must be done within a certain time frame.

2. How far back can a sales waiver be made retroactive?

The specific time frame for retroactive sales waivers varies depending on the company's policies. Some may allow retroactive waivers for up to 30 days, while others may have a longer or shorter time frame.

3. What is the process for requesting a retroactive sales waiver?

If you believe you are eligible for a retroactive sales waiver, you will need to contact your sales manager or the company's customer service department and provide them with the necessary information and documentation. They will then review your request and determine if a retroactive waiver can be granted.

4. Can a retroactive sales waiver be applied to all types of sales?

The availability of retroactive sales waivers may vary depending on the type of sale. For example, some companies may only allow retroactive waivers for online sales, while others may include in-person sales as well.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for retroactive sales waivers?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations for retroactive sales waivers. Some common restrictions include a maximum dollar amount that can be waived and a limit on the number of retroactive waivers that can be granted per year. It is important to check with your company's policies for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef