• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You All Think of This Idea?

In summary, Jennifer found a sign company online, buildasign.com, and is thinking about getting a sign made that says "Now Hiring." Contact information for the company is XXX-XXX-XXXX.
jenniferlynne
I found a sign company online, buildasign.com and I am thinking about getting a sign made that says

Now Hiring
Contact
Jennifer Bagshaw
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I would set this sign out on my table during shows where people can see it the whole time. I priced a 9 x 12 sign for $25. I thought about getting a bold flashy color to stand out, but I change my display color a lot and wouldn't want it to clash.

I like the idea. I'm doing the same type of thing, but just making a flyer in Word and placing it in one of those stand-up acrylic sign holders. It's a lot cheaper and I can change the colors on it any time I want. The price of the one that you got doesn't seem too bad though. May have to chack it out.

As I suggested on another thread, I would write on one of your larger SA pieces with a dry erase marker, and prop it up in a plate stand on your table!

jenniferknapp said:
As I suggested on another thread, I would write on one of your larger SA pieces with a dry erase marker, and prop it up in a plate stand on your table!

I think that's a great idea!
Those Uppercase Lettering things look pretty on SA too.....right Darby??:)

That's a lotta $$ for something you could print up yourself on a neon piece of paper and display in a lucite stand...

My director has a large grooved cutting board with the plastic on, and writes NOW HIRING on the plastic with Sharpie. When people sign up they get the board.

gilliandanielle said:
My director has a large grooved cutting board with the plastic on, and writes NOW HIRING on the plastic with Sharpie. When people sign up they get the board.

Very CUTE!!!

Jilley! I have missed you!

Oh I like that idea Gillian! Your director is cool!

What Do You All Think of This Idea?

1. Is this product idea unique and different from existing products?

A: As a company, we strive to offer unique and innovative products to our customers. We will carefully evaluate your idea to ensure it stands out in the market.

2. How do you determine if an idea is feasible for production?

A: Our team of experts will conduct thorough research and analysis to determine the feasibility of your idea in terms of production, cost, and market demand.

3. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is chosen for production?

A: At Pampered Chef, we value and recognize the contributions of our consultants and customers. If your idea is selected for production, you will receive credit and compensation as per our company policy.

4. Can I submit multiple ideas for consideration?

A: Absolutely! We welcome and encourage multiple submissions from our consultants and customers. Each idea will be evaluated separately based on its merit and feasibility.

5. How long does the review process take?

A: Our review process may vary depending on the complexity and feasibility of the idea. We strive to provide feedback and updates within a reasonable time frame and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
micocina
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • NooraK