• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising the Consultant Opportunity Question...

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn extra income, make new friends, and have access to exclusive products and discounts. The advertising methods include hosting parties, social media, and attending local events. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as comprehensive training and support are provided. The initial investment is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products. There are no monthly or annual fees, but a yearly renewal fee of $30 is required for website and consultant portal access.
SummerG
Good Afternoon everybody!

I'm not at home or else I would check but what is the policy of advertising the consultant opportunity on-line? I just found a site (a free ad) where somebody advertised and I didn't think this was allowed??

Thanks,
Summer

Hi Summer,
There is no advertising on the internet. Even if you don't list a link to your website, it's still against the policies. Sorry!:eek:

Do you guys think I should send the consultant a "friendly reminder" that it isn't allowed? I saw it on craigslist.com...

Just send the link to solution_center at pamperedchef.com and let them take care of it. You don't want to get involved.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, make new friends, and have access to exclusive products and discounts. You will also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

How do I advertise the Pampered Chef consultant opportunity?

There are many ways to advertise the Pampered Chef consultant opportunity, including hosting parties, creating a social media presence, and attending local events and fairs. Our team also provides training and resources to help you effectively market the opportunity.

Do I need previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary. We provide comprehensive training and support to all of our consultants to help them succeed in their business.

What is the initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also options to upgrade your kit for an additional cost.

Are there any monthly or annual fees to maintain my consultant status?

There are no monthly or annual fees to maintain your consultant status. However, there is a renewal fee of $30 each year to maintain your website and access to the consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mmmorgan20
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefjeanine