• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Team: Exciting News from Sunday's Meeting!

A
amcclanaghan
I met a woman on Sunday who approached me about signing up. Interviewed with her last night and she's should be signing up tonight. If she has time we'll go online together and get her signed up. If not tonight then Thursday (I was hoping by the 28th, but I'll take what I can get).

Anyway, she should be a really good consultant... I've given her this site so hopefully we'll see her here soon too!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, of my 3 potential recruits she's the first who's ready to give it a go!

Congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Woo hoo! Here's hoping she joins the family.

good luck good luck good luck!

I got her confirmation email last night/this morning! I was really worried because she was going to call and we were going to go through the contract together online, so I sent her step by step instructions (answering my info and the quickstart info and how to put her shows in). And I waited.... and waited... then because I had given her a coupon for $35 when she gets qualified, I upped it to $50 if she signed up by midnight last night. She's going to be a great consultant. :D

Congratulations!!! :D

1. What is the purpose of "Join My Team"?

The purpose of "Join My Team" is to recruit new members to a specific group or organization, in this case, a consulting team.

2. How did you meet the woman who is interested in joining your team?

I met her at a meeting on Sunday where she approached me about signing up. We then had an interview last night and she is expected to sign up either tonight or Thursday.

3. How do you plan on helping the potential recruit sign up?

If she has time, we will go online together and get her signed up. If not, we have set a date for Thursday.

4. How many potential recruits do you have?

I currently have three potential recruits, but this woman is the first one who is ready to join the team.

5. What qualities make this potential recruit a good fit for your team?

Based on our interactions and conversations, I believe she will be a good consultant for our team. She is also interested and motivated to join, which are important qualities for success in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBeckyD