• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Consultant Update: Potential New Member Joins!

In summary, my lone active consultant called me to let me know that she was unable to continue with PC and is now inactive on the team. I'm disappointed because I was about to finally become a Future Director, but I'm glad she was honest and didn't just "drop off the face of the earth." I'm also glad that me being understanding and not pressuring her will play a role in her returning to my TEAM when she's ready. I have a new recruit who is showing a lot of promise in the business and who is getting her shows lined up. My new recruit is also excited for my birthday celebration this weekend. Overall, things are going well.
soccermama
Well, I just talked to my lone active consultant... I am very glad that she made the call and let me know what was happening, but a bit disappointed to lose her on my team...... I was about to finally become a Future Director, but she'll be inactive on the 1st now.

Anyway.... she returned my calls to just let me know that she wasn't going to be able to continue with PC at this time. She has yet to qualify, so I encouraged her to keep the catalogs she has and when things calm down for her to feel free to pick it back up (I won't get the recruiting points for her, but I'll survive that...)

I'm glad she was honest and didn't just "drop off the face of the earth" and I can only hope that me being understanding and not pressuring her will play a role in her returning to my TEAM when she's ready.....

And TOMORROW I sign a new consultant who shows a lot of promise in the business!!!! She's getting her shows lined up and is super excited!!!!!

Congrats on the new recruit! So sorry about losing your other, though. I understand. I have a 1 recruit who has never qualified. I'm working on getting more, though. Have a few interested, just "not the right time."

Thanks, Rae! I also have another one that just never bothered to qualify.... she's not ever going to, either........ sucks!!!

I'm just having that kinda day, I guess...... I was supposed to work at my other job today but my daughter is sick, so I had to stay home with her....... did I mention it's my Birthday? UGH! Oh well.... the BDay celebration will be this weekend, instead and I'll work a long day on Thursday, I guess.....

This evening and tomorrow I'll be trying to close out the rest of my Feb shows........

1/3 coming, 1/3 working, 1/3 going...

Oh, Celest, you poor thing. Happy birthday. Things will get better, and you'll have a great time at you celebration. I just know it.

Congratulations on your new recruit. I hope this new person qualifies for you.

Thanks! I'm just whining about it for a moment.... I'm all better. I really have a positive outlook and I know I can still achieve Directorship by June 1st!!!!!!!

Well, I went to pick up the kids' RX at the pharmacy and salvaged my day!!! lol The girls there were sooooo thrilled to see a PC catalog! one girl said she would call me tomorrow and another said she would show the catalog around and asked me to stop in on Friday (I'll stop in tomorrow, though, since I didn't have any order forms with me, just the catalogs...)

And then my new recruit called me and was sooooo excited!!!! Her enthusiasm is truely contagious!!!!!! :)

When one door closes another opens...

Paige Dixon said:
1/3 coming, 1/3 working, 1/3 going...

Love this!! It explains what is going on with my team right now.

I guess your birthday had some good results!

Great job Celeste! Happy late birthday as well!

My new consultant signed yesterday! And she's showing up on my IPT this morning! WOOHOO!!!!!

And then I finished closing out 3 shows yesterday, ending my month at $2500 :) By June 1st (when I STILL plan on accepting my directorship) I want to be averaging at least $3000/month, so I'm on the right track, and February had just kinda fizzled out for me, so I know that I can reach my goals!!!!!

Now I'm off to start typing up my newsletter.... my new recruit wants to do her newsletter, too and I told her I'd send mine to her and she can copy it. I haven't done a newsletter in ages!!!!!

Celeste - as for your recruit that went inactive today....if she is still interested in qualifying, but cannot do it yet, she can get a retroactive sales waiver. She pays $25 and stays active for another month. As long as she gets her request in by the 20th of this month, she will still be seen as not inactive and you can still get trip points when she does qualify. If she is only one show away, you might want to ask one of your good catalog hosts to gather some orders for your consultant. Hosts get to choose their consultant, so this is not a problem. Then, help her submit it, she will get commission to cover the $25, you will get trip points, she will see how easy it can be to stay active ($200 every two months) until it is time for her to step it up...and she gets to help YOU out! It doesn't hurt to try this. If this is about as clear as mud, email me and I'll walk you through it [email protected]

Kate~ Thank you for the info. I will send her an email with that info and give her a call to let her know to CHECK her email (she admitted the other day that she rarely checks it and when she does, she's only looking for specific emails...) HHHMMM I wonder if she'll be interested in doing this? Well, it can't hurt to bring it up... the worst she can do is say "no", right? (well, I'm sure she could do worse things, but she's actually a really pleasant gal and felt very bad about this.....)

1. What is "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :("?

"::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef. It is a handheld spiralizer that quickly and easily creates long, spiral noodles from vegetables.

2. How does "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" work?

"::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" works by inserting a vegetable, such as zucchini or carrots, into the spiralizer and twisting it to create long, spiral noodles.

3. Can I use "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" with all types of vegetables?

Yes, "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" can be used with a variety of vegetables, including zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, and more.

4. Is "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What are the benefits of using "::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :("?

"::::Sigh:::: 1 Down :(" allows you to create healthy, vegetable-based dishes and adds variety to your meals. It also saves time and eliminates the need for a separate spiralizer tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • 11accold