• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

# of Consultants in the U.s Only???

In summary, there are around 70,000 active consultants in the US. It is unclear how many of these are "active" in that they have generated revenue within the past 12 months.
jeanniec
Does anyone happen to know how many consultants we have in the U.S. only? I know we're at 70,000 in all the markets, just wondering about the U.S. specifically.

Thanks!!

You probably need to contact HO about this. I don't think that info is published anywhere. (Or go to the website as a member of the general public and snoop around the public site.)

I don't know about active consultants but you can tell by new consultant numbers how many there have ever been. I know my consultant number was 493265 and I signed in August.

I'm 511321 (Feb 7th) and I've seen people on here already with 52.... so that is A LOT in a month!

jeanniec said:
Does anyone happen to know how many consultants we have in the U.S. only? I know we're at 70,000 in all the markets, just wondering about the U.S. specifically.

Thanks!!

I thought the 70,000 was US. When I've heard it mentioned they (of course I don't remember who "they" are) were answering the question of whether or not the US was reaching a saturation point with consultants. It was said that there are 70,000 Pampered Chef consultants in the US and 70,000 Mary Kay consultants in the state of Texas so we have plenty of room for growth. This was a few years ago so the number has obviously changed. HO should be able to give you some numbers.

It's funny there seems to be little saturation in my area. Alot of people I talk to say, wow, I haven't known of a consultant around here in forever! I wonder where the most concetration of them are in the states? Chicago maybe? Just wondering?

Wisconsin! :) At least on Chef Success...actually, I don't think there is an "abundance"....

There are several consultants in my area but I will tell you that at almost every craft fair and bridal show I meet people that do not know what the Pampered Chef is and I need to explain.

Here in the Chicago area, we have LOTS of consultants, but I still run into poeple every day who have never heard of Pampered Chef, and those who have been looking for a consultant, so I think we still have a way to go until we hit saturation.

My friend that is in Arbonne is always talked about having so many consultants - Well how many are REAL consultants or are just signed up to get the 35% discount?? Tell me a company has zillions of consultants and I will tell you that it is saturated

I met a couple of Wedding Planners at a Bridal Fair. They live about two towns from me and they said they have tried to find someone in there area that sells it and can't. They were thrilled to find me. Needless to say, so was I!

Can you even BELIEVE there are people who don't know the Pampered Chef? That blows my mind! My goal is to introduce each and every one of them to it before I'm done! LOL!

mrssyvo said:
Here in the Chicago area, we have LOTS of consultants, but I still run into poeple every day who have never heard of Pampered Chef, and those who have been looking for a consultant, so I think we still have a way to go until we hit saturation.

That is my experience as well.

I've heard that we regularly hover around 70,000 active consultants. From what I've heard, for just about every new consultant, there is one that leaves the business. So, unless a big signing blitz is coming, we will not be over-saturated in any market for a very, very long time! I have been in the business for 2 1/2 years now and at my Advanced Director's monthly meetings, I am 4th in line as the "most seasoned" consultant. The only ones "above" me are my AD, my Director, and another FD and we have a rather large cluster. But, people come and go in this business. It's just the nature of the beast!
I actually think the idea of selling the "dream" is great and will help us hire people who really want to do this. Some companies are just looking for lots of people. We want quality, not quantity! :)

I just sign last week and I was #512867.

What is the current number of consultants in the U.S. only?

The current number of consultants in the U.S. only is not publicly available information. However, as of 2021, Pampered Chef has over 60,000 consultants globally.

How many new consultants join Pampered Chef in the U.S. each year?

The exact number of new consultants joining Pampered Chef in the U.S. each year varies, but on average, thousands of new consultants join annually.

What is the average income of a Pampered Chef consultant in the U.S.?

The average income of a Pampered Chef consultant in the U.S. varies depending on factors such as experience, sales, and time commitment. Pampered Chef does not publicly disclose this information.

How many U.S. consultants reach the top level of "Director" within Pampered Chef?

The number of U.S. consultants who reach the top level of "Director" within Pampered Chef is not publicly available information. However, Pampered Chef does offer various incentives and rewards for consultants who reach this level of success.

Can I become a consultant in the U.S. if I am not a U.S. citizen?

Yes, you can become a consultant in the U.S. if you are not a U.S. citizen. However, you must have a valid U.S. Social Security number and be legally able to work in the U.S. to become a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RiverSong
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Veevahchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pccbradley
  • Rochelle Miller