• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Places to List Your Recruitment Information on PP+ - Expert Tips

In summary, the most effective places to list recruitment information on PP+ include the "Recruiting" section of the Pampered Chef Consultant Community forum, the "Team Opportunities" tab on your PP+ website, and the "Join My Team" section on your consultant Facebook page. It is recommended to list recruitment information on both your personal PP+ website and the company's website for maximum exposure. Other social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn can also be used to promote recruitment information. It is suggested to update recruitment information on PP+ at least once a month and include a link to your personal website or blog to give potential recruits a better understanding of your team.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have two possible recruites but I'm not sure where to put the info on PP+
Can anyone help?:(

add them to your contact list and then hit edit contact and you can do it in there. hth

Thank you!!!!

Your welcome:)

1. Where can I find the most effective places to list my recruitment information on PP+?

There are several options for listing your recruitment information on PP+. Some of the most effective places include the "Recruiting" section of the Pampered Chef Consultant Community forum, the "Team Opportunities" tab on your PP+ website, and the "Join My Team" section on your consultant Facebook page.

2. Is it better to list my recruitment information on my personal PP+ website or on the company's website?

We recommend listing your recruitment information on both your personal PP+ website and the company's website. This will give you maximum exposure and increase your chances of finding potential recruits.

3. Are there any other social media platforms besides Facebook that I should use to promote my recruitment information on PP+?

Yes, you can also use platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to reach a larger audience and attract potential recruits. Just make sure to include a link to your PP+ website or the company's website in your bio or posts.

4. How often should I update my recruitment information on PP+?

We recommend updating your recruitment information on PP+ at least once a month to keep it fresh and relevant. This will also show potential recruits that you are actively looking for new team members.

5. Can I include a link to my personal website or blog in my recruitment information on PP+?

Yes, you can include a link to your personal website or blog in your recruitment information on PP+. This can give potential recruits a better understanding of who you are as a consultant and what your team has to offer them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Jolie_Paradoxe