• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is My Starter Kit? Tips for Tracking Your Order

In summary, Shawnna is worried because she hasn't received her starter kit and she doesn't know where it is. She spoke to PC and they said that the kit mailed today but she won't get it until Friday. She is also having a garage sale on Saturday and she plans to "subtly" place out some catalogues. Kathylynn suggests that Shawnna try to borrow catalogues from her director and give them to those who want to order if she is worried about them not ordering if the kit takes too long to get there.
Kathylynn
Does anyone know how I can find out where my starter kit is? They never sent me a tracking number or a delivery date, and when I looked on my consultant page it says I have no recent orders. I called PC and they said the same thing in their automated system. I can't figure out how to get a human. Any hints how I can find out where it is?

Call a different Home Office number. Try the 630-261-8558 Field Office number and if you don't get a live person try the 800-724-7790 Customer Service number and tell them you can't get a live person and you need to talk to someone.

Shawnna

Thank you!

Well this stinks!I signed my agreement on Friday, and my director said it would be like three days until I got my starter kit--Monday or Tuesday. Well I just got off the phone with PC and she said it mailed TODAY, and I won't get it until Friday. I have people waiting to place orders! I hope it does come Friday because I'm having a garage sale on Saturday and I planned to "subtly" place out some catalogs. Darn it!

Okay, you can go to CC and click on Product adjustment. Click the I have read box and then click on can't remember the show. It will list the stuff PC has sent out along a date. Hope that helps! Wait~ Since you just started, have you been able to long onto CC?

Yes, I have logged on. I'm going to go look there now. Thanks!

Kathylynn,
If you don't get your catalogues on time ask your director if you can have some of hers and then when yours come give her some of yours. There may also be some people in your PC cluster that have extra catalogues they aren't going to use and could give you some. As for getting people's orders I don't see why you couldn't take their orders now. Then when your pampered partner cd comes in this weekend you can enter their orders in.

I can't take their orders because we don't have a catalog for them to show me what they want. One lady was like, there's this stone pan they have. I said, can you describe it? Um...it's a pan...stonewear... . You see? lol

They can look on the PC website at the products. Maybe you can borrow a couple catalogues from your director and give them to those who you know want to order if you are worried about them not ordering if the kit takes too long to get there. I remember when I started my director gave me a box of paperwork that was from the SS kit. Then when I got my paperwork in my kit I just gave it to her. Do director's not do this anymore?

1. Where is my starter kit?

Your starter kit should arrive within 7-10 business days after your enrollment is processed. If you have not received it after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How can I track my starter kit?

Once your starter kit has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the carrier's website to track the status of your package.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my starter kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your starter kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the shipping address before the kit is shipped out.

4. What do I do if my starter kit is missing items?

If your starter kit is missing items, please contact our customer service team with a list of the missing items. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive all of the items included in your kit.

5. Can I exchange items in my starter kit?

If there are items in your starter kit that you would like to exchange, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item and receive a replacement. Please note that some restrictions may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Tabatha Hays