• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Quick Start Box: Missing Hostess Packet?

The host packet should include at least one catalog, a show planner, and some outside order forms. I would also think they should include host and guest specials for the current and following month (to be tailored for their show) as well.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...thinking I may send an email over to HO about this but wanted to see how others feel...I gave my newest recruit her Quick Start Box and went thru it with her yesterday. In the "Pre-assembled Host Packets" all that was in them was a pack of 40 invites, one catalog and a Your Life, Your Way flyer...No Show Planner or outside order forms...I am sorry, but IMO, that is NOT a hostess packet by any stretch of the imagination and frankly serves no purpose to our new recruits...thoughts??

Wow, that is disappointing. I don't think that is by any means a "hostess packet". I think HO needs to explain this one further....

Geeez...thats not much at all. What are they suppossed to do with that???? Thanks for the heads up because I might FINALLY have my FIRST!!! After reading this, I wont bother to get it, I'll just make up my own....;)

I second that. A host packet should contain more than one catalog, a show planner and some outside order forms at the very least. I would think they should include host and guest specials for the current and following month (to be tailored for their show) as well.

I would definately ask about it. I always put a lot in my host packets though.
Here are some of the extra things I stick in (just change the personal info):

Attachments

• Host Letter-USE THIS ONE!.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 691
  • How would $400.00 a month help your family.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 387
  • The Recipe for a $1000 show.doc
    51 KB · Views: 412
My host packets had one catalog, 40 invites, your show your way and a show planner.

My recruiter thought they were fine - I thought they were cheesy. I at least added about more catalogs and outside order forms because where I live, not many people go to shows in the winter so you'd have to rely on outside orders to have a semi-decent show. I had to beef mine up a little...luckily the kit did have the other items in it.

The host packs from HO don't have specials in them because they don't know when they'll be used, and those are easy enough for new consultants to print from CC. Same with OOFs. But I agree that one catalog is pathetic. I took the pathetic premade host packs as a training opportunity to tell my new recruit what should go into a host pack. Not to mention, she had the one I gave her for her show.

Good idea, Ann. Should I ever get a recruit who is actually interested in pursuing PC, I'll do that.

Wow, I expected better than that too....

I've been wanting to know what is in the pre-made host packet....not very exciting I'd say. I understand that they can't make something month specific, but you'd think that they'd have put a generic host letter in them and of course a show planner!

pamperedlinda said:
I've been wanting to know what is in the pre-made host packet....not very exciting I'd say. I understand that they can't make something month specific, but you'd think that they'd have put a generic host letter in them and of course a show planner!

and how about a generic outside order form...like what I have attached?

Attachments

• Outside Order Form Generic - 2 per page.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 354
You would think the host packets would contain the items that the business binder tells us should go in there! How lame!

DebbieJ said:
You would think the host packets would contain the items that the business binder tells us should go in there! How lame!
Or at least a note telling them to add to the basic one. And why can't they put at least 2 catalogs in each packet? I never give a host less than 3 but even still she needs one for herself and one to share at the very minimum!

What is included in the New Recruit Quick Start Box?

The New Recruit Quick Start Box includes all the essentials for getting started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a variety of kitchen tools, business supplies, and training materials.

What should I do if my Hostess Packet is missing from the Quick Start Box?

If your Hostess Packet is missing from the Quick Start Box, please reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement packet.

Can I still start my business without the Hostess Packet?

Yes, you can still start your business without the Hostess Packet. The Hostess Packet includes additional business supplies and materials, but it is not essential for getting started. You can still begin booking parties and making sales with the items included in the Quick Start Box.

What do I do if an item is missing or damaged from my Quick Start Box?

If an item is missing or damaged from your Quick Start Box, please contact Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement or resolving any issues with your order.

Do I need to return the Quick Start Box if I am missing an item?

No, you do not need to return the Quick Start Box if you are missing an item. However, if an item is damaged or defective, you may need to return it for a replacement. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • cmdtrgd