• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Finding Product/Item Numbers for Kit Credits

In summary, to find the product number for items you have purchased, you can refer to your order confirmation email or invoice. These numbers can be used for kit credits, but only if they are from the current season's catalog. If you are unable to find the product number for a specific item, you can contact customer service for assistance. However, there are restrictions on which products can be used for kit credits, including only regular priced items from the current season's catalog. Additionally, you have 30 days from the date of your order to submit your kit credits using the product numbers.
KimberleePowell
Any help would be greatly appreciated:) I am fixing to sign my first recruit. She held a show and wants to use part of her free product as credit towards starting her Pampered Chef business. I cannot find the "product/item numbers" for the $20 or $40 kit credits. Does anyone know them?

5227 - $20
5228 - $40

You are too awesome:) Thank you so much!

And, if you're needing to look up an item number; on the screen where you input the order, click on the magnifying glass--it will bring up a chart with all products & their corresponding numbers:)

cmdtrgd said:
5227 - $20
5228 - $40

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I needed that too!:)

1. How do I find the product number for the items I purchased?

To find the product number for items you have purchased, you can refer to your order confirmation email or invoice. The product number will be listed next to the corresponding item.

2. Can I use the product numbers from previous orders for my kit credits?

No, only product numbers from the current season's catalog can be used for kit credits. Please refer to the current catalog for the most up-to-date product numbers.

3. What if I can't find the product number for a specific item?

If you are unable to find the product number for a specific item, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct product number.

4. Are there any restrictions on which products can be used for kit credits?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on which products can be used for kit credits. Only regular priced items from the current season's catalog are eligible for kit credits. Sale items, host specials, and business supply items cannot be used for kit credits.

5. How long do I have to submit my kit credits using the product numbers?

You have 30 days from the date of your order to submit your kit credits using the product numbers. After this time, the option to use kit credits will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niktim3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jennyl