• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Inactive Consultants Order Paperwork? A Quick Guide

In summary, an inactive consultant can order paperwork and updates to their PP, but they cannot receive any commissions, personal recruits, or KCNs.
jwpamp
Hey there!

Can someone tell me if an inactive consultant can order paperwork? I am sure I should know this, but the Benedryl is kicking in!

Do not think so...My director asked me to place a supply order for my inactive. So I don't think they can.

ya no you cant kinda dumb huh ! If you want to become active again and you have no paper work left what do you do?

An inactive consultant can order paperwork. They can also log onto consultant's corner and update their PP.

If they have been inactive for more than 12 months they cannot get on anything and they have to resign but otherwise they have full access so they can get going again. PC knows that life sometimes happens!

Thanks Beth for clarifying this. It's good to know. I know they don't get changeover kits.

I'm pretty sure that you can only order paperwork if you are inactive - no products (I'm thinking this means samples and door prize items). Also, you will not receive any KCNs and other mailouts; e-mailed Weekly Bites; you will lose your discount on orders for personal use; you will lose your credited career sales and personal recruits (which will not be re-assigned to you when you become re-activate).

You will retain access to Consultants Corner, be able to place paperwork/supply orders and be able to submit shows. If you're in Canada and submit a $300 show you're active again! (I'm not sure what the U.S. equivelant is?)

After 12 months of being inactive you must submit a New Consultant Agreement for the going rate.

Been there, done that and I don't want to do it again! Linda

In the US we have to submit a minimum of $200 every other month.

adventurechef said:
I'm pretty sure that you can only order paperwork if you are inactive - no products (I'm thinking this means samples and door prize items). Also, you will not receive any KCNs and other mailouts; e-mailed Weekly Bites; you will lose your discount on orders for personal use; you will lose your credited career sales and personal recruits (which will not be re-assigned to you when you become re-activate).

You will retain access to Consultants Corner, be able to place paperwork/supply orders and be able to submit shows. If you're in Canada and submit a $300 show you're active again! (I'm not sure what the U.S. equivelant is?)

After 12 months of being inactive you must submit a New Consultant Agreement for the going rate.

Been there, done that and I don't want to do it again! Linda
Yes. It' is the same in the US except we have to submit $200 in commissionable sales in one calendar month to reactivate within the 12 month inactive period.

I never knew thatI never knew that. I thought you had to be active to order anything from PC, including paperwork, samples, products!
That is good to know. Not that I plan to be inactive but you never know!!

Debbie :D

Thanks so much to all! You are always right there when I need you!:D

BTW, i think for $25 you can buy your career sales back. someone in my cluster had to do that.

tiffanypc05 said:
BTW, i think for $25 you can buy your career sales back. someone in my cluster had to do that.
Does anyone know if this is correct? Or should I call HO?

Check our policy and procedures on CC. It might be listed there.

tiffanypc05 said:
I am going to be pi$$ed if that is true!! I lost $4000 in sales after I had my baby in 2005 and would have gotten my raise by now!

OK. I just got through reading page F-16 in policy and procedures. You do lose your career sales when you go inactive and if you had over $15,000 in career sales you revert back to the start of 20%.

As far as paying $25 goes I think that was a special bring back special they had over a year ago that was short lived.

You also lose personal recruits too.

DebbieSAChef said:
I never knew that. I thought you had to be active to order anything from PC, including paperwork, samples, products!
That is good to know. Not that I plan to be inactive but you never know!!

Debbie :D

Debbie: Just for clarification purposes

You retain access to CC for 12 months and can place Supply orders (excluding products) and submit shows during your inactive status.

I went inactive last month and was able to order supplies without a problem. I also kept receiving Weekly bites and e-mails, but that was probably a fluke thing. Also, my status got updated really quickly, once I submitted my first show to become active again, I was able to submit a sample order the next day. Good luck!

1. Can inactive consultants still order paperwork?

Yes, inactive consultants can still order paperwork through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service. However, they will not have access to the full range of consultant resources and tools.

2. How do I order paperwork as an inactive consultant?

To order paperwork as an inactive consultant, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Order" tab. From there, you can add the desired paperwork to your cart and complete the checkout process.

3. Is there a limit to how much paperwork inactive consultants can order?

There is no limit to how much paperwork inactive consultants can order. However, it is important to note that they may not have access to some of the resources and tools available to active consultants.

4. Can inactive consultants order paperwork for their team members?

Yes, inactive consultants can order paperwork for their team members. However, the team members must be listed under the inactive consultant's account in order to do so.

5. How long does it take for paperwork to arrive?

The shipping time for paperwork may vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen. Typically, it can take 5-7 business days for paperwork to arrive. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • c00p
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Kelly8