• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Next Recruit Despite Setbacks

In summary, Amanda's recruit has until the end of this month to submitt before buying a new kit. However, she is not going to submitt and is in the process of trying to find a place to move. Her pregnancy was sick and she is good at the job, so the recruiters are looking for another victim.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
My very first recruit has until the end of this month to submitt before buying a new kit. Well I sent a few emails and called her, and she is not going to submitt. They are in the process of trying to find a place to move, and then would like to start again and is okay w/ having to buy a new kit. I know it's not the right time for her. She signed up & 2 weeks later found out she was pregnant. She was sick the whole pregnancy.

The sucky thing is, is that I know she will be good at this. She has a wonderful personality. Well I am looking for the next victim. Wish me luck!

Sorry to hear about that Amanda! I haven't recruited yet, so I don't have any advice for you... Sorry! :)

pamperedalf said:
My very first recruit has until the end of this month to submitt before buying a new kit. Well I sent a few emails and called her, and she is not going to submitt. They are in the process of trying to find a place to move, and then would like to start again and is okay w/ having to buy a new kit. I know it's not the right time for her. She signed up & 2 weeks later found out she was pregnant. She was sick the whole pregnancy.

The sucky thing is, is that I know she will be good at this. She has a wonderful personality. Well I am looking for the next victim. Wish me luck!

I'm so sorry! I know just how you feel! My first recruit just backed out on me too. She still wants to sign up, but just not right now. We'll get them eventually!;)

At least she's still keeping PC (and you) in mind and wants to come back. Just keep in touch with her every couple of months or so, and when the time is right, she'll re-sign.

Look at the bright side--she wants to come back!!! Make sure you stay in touch so she resigns with YOU. Then you'll get another 2000 pts (when she qualifies), she'll get the new rewards program. It's a win for everyone!

She told me not to forget about her, and I said I could never forget her. She was the one that turned me onto this site. Thanks you guys, I think that's why I am only kinda bummed is because she said she wants to come back. Not like 3 of my recruits who fell off the face of the earth.I look forward to re recruiting her this summer. Move fast please!!

Amanda, I feel for you. I am going through the same thing and I am going to lose my FD title. :(

I'm sorry Amanda, I hate it when timing doesn't work out!:(

aww that stinks. I am sorry my first recruit hasnt done anything yet either but poor thing has been having a rough life lately as well so I am not to bummed about it. When she is ready we will go from there.

Keep in touch with her and hopefully in the next few months or so she will sign. Do let her know that she can do catalog shows during the time she has the baby too to keep her business going if she thinks that will be a problem during her down time.

They say that things happen for a reason. Let's just hope it's not contagious!

Thanks Harriet that makes me feel so much better!! LOL

Keep us posted on her progress over the next few months. Hopefully you will be posting that she signed!

1. How do I find the next recruit despite setbacks?

To find the next recruit despite setbacks, it's important to focus on networking and expanding your reach. Attend local events and trade shows, reach out to friends and family, and utilize social media to spread the word about your business. Additionally, consider offering incentives or rewards for referrals to encourage current team members to help you find new recruits.

2. What kind of setbacks should I expect when looking for the next recruit?

Setbacks can come in many forms, such as rejection from potential recruits, difficulty finding interested individuals, or unexpected challenges within your business. It's important to stay positive and persistent, and to learn from any setbacks to improve your recruiting strategy in the future.

3. How can I overcome rejection from potential recruits?

Rejection is a natural part of the recruiting process. Instead of taking it personally, use it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Ask for feedback from those who have declined your offer and use it to refine your approach. Remember that for every rejection, there may be multiple successful recruits waiting for you.

4. What methods have been successful for others in finding the next recruit?

Networking and word-of-mouth marketing have been successful for many in finding the next recruit. Consider hosting a Pampered Chef party or demonstration to showcase the benefits of joining your team. You can also reach out to potential recruits through social media, online forums, and local events.

5. How can I motivate my current team members to help find the next recruit?

One way to motivate your current team members is by offering incentives or rewards for referrals. This can be in the form of free products, discounts, or even a commission for successful recruits. Additionally, make sure to communicate the importance of recruiting to your team and how it can benefit everyone in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pcsharon1