• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: Sign Up Today at 10am with $20 Kit Credit!

In summary, Kristi is celebrating her success and her new host today. She is excited to start the program and is looking forward to getting new recruits.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! I have a past host who is coming to my house TODAY at 10am to sign up! She used $20 of her kit credit and can't wait to sign. She is so EXCITED and the excitement is contagious!!!:D I can't wait until later!!!!:D

Congrats, Kristi!

Thanks Michele! If I only I could get recruit 1 to turn something in~! She's going to be inactive at the end of the month.:(

PampMomof3 said:
Hey! I have a past host who is coming to my house TODAY at 10am to sign up! She used $20 of her kit credit and can't wait to sign. She is so EXCITED and the excitement is contagious!!!:D I can't wait until later!!!!:D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kristi!!!!!:D :D :D

great job !!!

Way to go Kristi! You rock!

Good job! Congrats!

Thanks Ladies! She just left my house and CAN'T wait to start! I love it!!! She reminds me of myself!!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Ladies! She just left my house and CAN'T wait to start! I love it!!! She reminds me of myself!!!!:D
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Kristi!!!!!:cool:

Thanks Ginger! She wants to order biz cards and wear shirts so I told her to slow down because I don't want her to ingto debt just to make this biz work! She is so nice too!:D

Way to go Kristi - the stage awaits you!!!

Congrats!! It is so frustrating trying to get people to do something! We all know how easy it is to throw together a $200 catalog show to stay active... why can't my recruits do it? My one recruit will have submitted $1300 in her first 30 days (3 shows), but I have another recruit from November that is only 2 shows in.

Even when I get to director I still need to be crazy recuiting so I can maintain with all my slackers!

Woo hoo! I'm doin' the happy dance for ya!

gilliandanielle said:
Even when I get to director I still need to be crazy recuiting so I can maintain with all my slackers!

Exactly!!!:D

1. What does the $20 kit credit include?

The $20 kit credit can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef starter kit, which includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

2. Can I sign up for Pampered Chef at any time, or only at 10am?

You can sign up for Pampered Chef at any time, but if you sign up at 10am, you will receive the $20 kit credit as a bonus. If you sign up after 10am, you will not receive the credit.

3. Is there a time limit for using the $20 kit credit?

Yes, the $20 kit credit must be used within 30 days of signing up for Pampered Chef. After 30 days, the credit will expire and cannot be used towards a starter kit.

4. Can I use the $20 kit credit towards any other Pampered Chef products?

No, the $20 kit credit can only be used towards the purchase of a starter kit. It cannot be used towards any other Pampered Chef products or orders.

5. How do I redeem my $20 kit credit?

To redeem your $20 kit credit, simply select the starter kit you would like to purchase and enter the credit code at checkout. The $20 credit will be applied to your total, and you will only be responsible for paying the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • amy07