• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Shipping on Recruit's Kit

In summary, to track the shipping of your Recruit's Kit, you will need to have the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier and use their website or mobile app to view the status. The shipping time will depend on the option chosen at purchase, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. To change the shipping address, contact the company or organization from which the kit was ordered. If the kit doesn't arrive on the expected delivery date, check tracking information and contact the carrier or company/organization for assistance. Expedited shipping may be available for an additional fee.
Bexs50
Hi all, as I posted before, I signed my first recruit today. She submitted the agreement online and now I am wondering if it will show up in my shipment status on CC. I don't see anything yet but am anxious to see the expected arrival date! Does anyone know?

I believe it will only show up in hers.

but, she could email you the tracking # for fedex and you could track it (they have an email update feature on the site - you will get an email when it gets to her door)

If she signed today, it will take about 24 hours for the consultant # to be issued and then about 24 hours for the password to get to her. Then she can log in and look at orders/tracking...my kit took another about 1 more day to ship. (Signed on Tuesday - got on Friday though). As soon as she gets her consultant ID and can login, tell her to fill out the PC debit card application. That takes 5 BUSINESS DAYS to process and be available.

Once you receive that confirmation e-mail of your recruits consultant # you will know her kit is shipping soon!

I was wondering that as well. I have two ladies wanting to sign tomorrow and I want to be able to get them all the info they need!

ok, I just got an email from PC (a copy of an email that they sent to my recruit) and it said when her 30 days would be up and when her 90 days would be up. She can track the shippment on consultants corner. And I don't have to worry because her 30 days is up AFTER her fourth show! Whew!

Congratulations Becky on your first recruit and hope you get many more!!!!!!

1. How can I track the shipping status of my Recruit's Kit?

To track the shipping of your Recruit's Kit, you will need to have the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. Once you have the tracking number, you can visit the carrier's website or use their mobile app to enter the tracking number and view the current status of your shipment.

2. When will my Recruit's Kit be shipped?

The shipping time for your Recruit's Kit will depend on the shipping option you selected at the time of purchase. If you chose standard shipping, it may take 3-5 business days for your kit to be shipped. If you selected expedited shipping, your kit will be shipped within 1-2 business days.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my Recruit's Kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Recruit's Kit, you should contact the company or organization from which you ordered the kit. They will be able to assist you with updating the shipping address and ensuring your kit is delivered to the correct location.

4. What should I do if my Recruit's Kit doesn't arrive on the expected delivery date?

If your Recruit's Kit does not arrive on the expected delivery date, you should first check the tracking information to see if there are any delays or issues with the shipment. If there are no updates or the tracking information shows that the kit has been delivered, you should contact the shipping carrier or the company/organization from which you ordered the kit for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to expedite the shipping of my Recruit's Kit?

If you need your Recruit's Kit to be delivered quickly, you may be able to select expedited shipping at the time of purchase for an additional fee. You should also contact the company or organization from which you ordered the kit to see if they offer any rush delivery options or if they can expedite the shipping for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Christ Follower