• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of Joining Our Team - Sign Up Now for $40 Kit Credit!"

In summary, the $40 Kit Credit offer is a special promotion for new consultants who sign up to join the Pampered Chef team. It allows you to receive $40 off the cost of your starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and materials you need to start your business. To redeem the credit, simply select the starter kit option that includes it when signing up. There is no minimum purchase requirement and the credit can be used towards any starter kit option, but it cannot be combined with other offers. This offer is only available for a limited time, so sign up now to take advantage of this opportunity.
amy07
I think my host this morning is going to sign, but she wants to apply the $40 to her kit. Does she need to wait until after I submit her show (she's still waiting on some outside orders), or can she sign up online now? I'm so excited and unsure as to what to do, I'm still in my first 30 days! I'm trying not to get too excited, I've read enough posts about people changing their minds.

Yes, you'll need to wait a couple days for the show to show up on your individual performance tracker on CC; then she can sign right up! Congrats:)

If you are under the new program you get a bonus for recruiting in your first 30 days!!

Great Job Amy!!! Keep up the GREAT work and you will be at Future Director in no time!!! :D

gilliandanielle said:
If you are under the new program you get a bonus for recruiting in your first 30 days!!

She has to qualify first I believe to get that bonus but CONGRATS!! That's fantastic that you already realize the potential with PC and your already sharing it with others!! That's fantastic!!!:D :D

After the show has been processed, call HO to ask them the kit credit number, you will need this when she signs!!!

Thanks for all of the encouragement----you guys are the BEST!

1. What is the $40 Kit Credit offer for joining the Pampered Chef team?

The $40 Kit Credit is a special promotion for new consultants who sign up to join our team. It allows you to receive $40 off the cost of your starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and materials you need to start your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I redeem the $40 Kit Credit when signing up?

To redeem the $40 Kit Credit, simply select the starter kit option that includes the credit when signing up. The credit will automatically be applied to your order, reducing the cost of the starter kit by $40.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the $40 Kit Credit?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement to receive the $40 Kit Credit. As long as you select the starter kit option that includes the credit, you will receive the $40 discount regardless of how much you spend on additional products.

4. Can I use the $40 Kit Credit towards a different starter kit option?

Yes, you can use the $40 Kit Credit towards any of our starter kit options. However, please note that the credit cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. Is the $40 Kit Credit offer available for a limited time only?

Yes, the $40 Kit Credit offer is available for a limited time only. We encourage you to take advantage of this special promotion and sign up now to receive the credit and start your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampMomof3