• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting: Finding the Right Person to Sign Up

In summary, the advice is to talk to as many people as possible and to be enthusiastic about the opportunity.
Chef_2_Four
How does one go about recruiting? As in finding the person to sign! I had one girl I though she was going to but she decided to sell Arbonne instead! UGH! Anyways I don't have any leads, hopefully I will get some at my next show at the END of March!! Don't like that, but I'll take what I can get right now!

I have been listening to Belinda Ellsworth a motivational speaker, and one thing she stresses is for us to not look for the perfect recruit. Because we often miss out on leads. She says that we need to look for the intrest, and not get so over excited that we scare them away. She uses a fishing analogy, that recruiting is a lot like fishing.She recomends that we hand out at least info to 3 people per show, set up a time to check in w/ them and ask if they have any questions and walk away. Show them that it's harmless & then others will show their interest.
I am including a recipe card, w/ the oppertunity brochere and a mini pay day or 100 grand bar. I am just trying this out so we will see where it will go!!

Talk to everyone about PC! Be excited!

You never know who will make it and who won't, so you can never spot the "right" person.

Have you taken any of the recruiting teleclasses that PC offers? That would be a place to start.

Also, talk to your director. Tell her you want to build a team and need her help. She will help you.

If I can say one thing about recruiting is.... ASK, ASK, ASK. I didnt do this when I first started and now I am making it a habit. I start by asking in host coaching. I mention it at the beginning and end of my show and in closing I do the 3 pile system. I get tons of leads this way. I have signed 2 since Valentine's and 2 more of my host are signing this month when I close their show. All I did is ASK. OF course they will have questions..but I first send them home with the new Your Life Your Way DVD. I would highly recomend the recruiting teleclass. It was very helpful. ---Hopefully I will be promoting next month! :)

WOW! Brandy that is truly awesome!

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but what is the "3 pile system"?

Kelly

Holy Cow Brandy that is awesome! What do you have in your "three-piles"? My advice is to talk about what it would do for the person you are talking to. Make it personal. If you are sincerely trying to make their life a lot better for them, they are more willing to feel comfortable enough to trust you that this is a great opportunity. TOO great to pass up!

What are the key qualities to look for in a potential recruit?

The key qualities to look for in a potential recruit may vary depending on the specific needs and goals of your organization. However, some important qualities to consider include a strong work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well in a team.

How can I effectively reach out to potential recruits?

There are several effective ways to reach out to potential recruits. You can use social media platforms, attend networking events, utilize employee referrals, and post job listings on relevant websites or job boards. Additionally, consider reaching out to local colleges or universities to connect with students who may be interested in your organization.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting?

Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting include not clearly defining the role and expectations, not conducting thorough interviews or background checks, and not providing a competitive compensation package. It's also important to avoid rushing the hiring process and to ensure that the candidate aligns with your organization's values and culture.

How can I assess a recruit's potential for growth and development?

To assess a recruit's potential for growth and development, you can ask them about their long-term career goals, their willingness to learn and take on new challenges, and their past experiences with personal and professional development. You can also provide them with opportunities to showcase their skills and observe their performance on a trial basis before making a final decision.

What is the importance of diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process?

Diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process are crucial for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. By actively seeking out candidates from different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences, you can bring in a variety of perspectives and ideas that can benefit your organization. Additionally, a diverse and inclusive workplace can improve employee satisfaction and overall company performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lockhartkitchen