• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruit Leads: Effective Follow-Up Strategies for Success

In summary, the best way to follow up with potential recruits is to be consistent and persistent, using methods such as phone calls, emails, social media messages, and in-person meetings. It's important to personalize the follow-up and provide valuable information about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef. Follow up within 24-48 hours after the initial contact and include information about benefits, success stories, and resources. To make follow-up more effective, stay organized, use tools like email templates, and listen to the potential recruit's needs. If a potential recruit is not responding, give them space, try different methods, and continue building relationships with others.
pamperedkel
do you follow up with a recruit lead? I have one from my last show and I've called twice but neither time was a good time for her. She does sound intrested but doesn't have much info from me yet (which I really want her to have) I don't want to call too much and turn her off but I'd really like to give her all the info she needs before she makes a decision. :confused:

Why not ask her when would be a good time for her? Then call her at that time. If you have her email, I would email and ask this. Also if that doesn't work, send a small package (not too much to scare her away though) with a post it note attached that you'll follow up on such and such a day at such and such a time. Or if you'd like more info, have any questions, please call. Either way that you feel comfortable. I think the best though is to do the first and find out when is good for her :)

Make an appointmentI would try to make an appointment. Jst ask her to set up a tome to go to the local coffee shop and chat.

What is the best way to follow up with potential recruits?

The best way to follow up with potential recruits is to be consistent and persistent. This can be done through various methods such as phone calls, emails, social media messages, and in-person meetings. It's important to personalize your follow-up and provide valuable information about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef.

How soon should I follow up with a potential recruit?

It's important to follow up with a potential recruit as soon as possible, ideally within 24-48 hours after the initial contact. This shows your interest and commitment to helping them succeed with Pampered Chef.

What should I include in my follow-up communication?

Your follow-up communication should include information about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, success stories from current consultants, and any relevant resources or training materials. It's also important to address any questions or concerns the potential recruit may have.

How can I make my follow-up more effective?

To make your follow-up more effective, it's important to be organized and keep track of your communication with potential recruits. You can also use tools such as email templates or scheduling software to streamline your follow-up process. Additionally, be sure to listen to the potential recruit's needs and tailor your follow-up accordingly.

What should I do if a potential recruit is not responding to my follow-up attempts?

If a potential recruit is not responding to your follow-up attempts, it's important to give them some space and not be too pushy. However, you can try reaching out through a different method or offering a different approach to see if they are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. It's also important to continue building relationships with other potential recruits and not solely focus on one individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • baychef