• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Totally Dumb Question...but Here Goes.

In summary, "Totally Dumb Question...but Here Goes." is a phrase used on the Pampered Chef website to encourage customers to ask any questions they may have, no matter how simple or silly they may seem. Customers can ask any question, even if it's not related to Pampered Chef products, and there is no limit to the number of questions they can ask. The team strives to respond to all questions within 24 hours, and customers can ask about specific Pampered Chef products for more information and tips.
rubyladee
How do I go about signing someone up? I have never done it and feel totally lost. I want to make a good impression so I thought I'd ask y'all. Help!

not quite sure what you mean. do you have somebody who wants to sign and you just need to know what to tell them, or do you want to learn how to recruit?

Do you have a website? If so, they can go right there and sign up. :D
Congrats!

A customer's sister wants to sign up. I was just wondering how I go about signing a person up. I have the consultant agreement form and all and of course she can also go online (yes I have a web site). Which is better? Thanks for your help!

Also, what do I say to them?

Contact your director and have her walk you through it. Do three way calls with the lead and have your director run the show with you listening.

I would def. contact your direct. She is there to walk you through signing someone up and help you with training your recruit.

Do ask your director for help. Most directors are great at helping you recruit and help train them and you on how to recruit. He/She may be able to set up a time for the 3 of you to meet and walk you through this very easily if you get someone who is really interested. Good luck!

I'm on the "ask your Director for help" bandwagon here. And don't be afraid to tell the woman that you're just getting started helping others start their own businesses - it may help her be a little more patient with you if she knows that she's your first recruit.

Congrats!

1. What is "Totally Dumb Question...but Here Goes."?

"Totally Dumb Question...but Here Goes." is a phrase used on the Pampered Chef website to encourage customers to ask any questions they may have, no matter how simple or silly they may seem. We are here to help and no question is too dumb!

2. Can I really ask any question, even if it's not related to Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can ask any question you may have, even if it's not directly related to our products. We are always happy to provide helpful tips and advice on cooking, entertaining, and household organization.

3. Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask. We want to make sure all of our customers have the information they need to make the most out of their Pampered Chef products.

4. How quickly can I expect a response to my question?

We strive to respond to all questions as quickly as possible. Our team of experts typically responds within 24 hours, but it may take longer during busy times. Thank you for your patience!

5. Can I ask questions about specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can ask questions about any of our products. Our knowledgeable team is happy to provide more information or tips on how to use our products effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
swtnsssychef
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • Sheila