• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points: New Recruits vs Sales

In summary, the double points promotion in February only counts towards sales, not new recruits. There is a dollar amount you can take towards gift certificates if you don't want to take the trip. You can find out how many points you have by going to the consultant incentives area on CC. The goal for earning Level 2 is 2 shows per week. Even working full time, it is possible to earn Level 1 by doing about 1 show a week. You also get 2000 points as a new recruit bonus and double points are available for sales this month.
bridgetbakes
Does the double points (towards the trip) in February count towards new recruits as well as sales, or only sales?

Sales only...I asked the same question!!

Thanks for answering my question. Bummer...just got a new recruit! Shouldn't be greedy I guess! :eek:

I hear ya! I have 2 signing in February!!:D

Ok i'm in my second month and I know that the points are for for going towards the "trip" but what if you don't intend to go or can't go?? Then what becomes of these points? Also how do you find out how many points you do have?

JaimeQ said:
Ok i'm in my second month and I know that the points are for for going towards the "trip" but what if you don't intend to go or can't go?? Then what becomes of these points? Also how do you find out how many points you do have?

There is a dollar amount you can take towards gift certificates if you don't take the trip. You can find out how many points you have by going to the consultant incentives area on CC & going to my incentives calculator & the choice is yours.

Last edited:
I just went on there... I don't think I will make it to the points they want for the simple fact that PC is only a hobbie so to say. For the 4 shows that I have done I have over 3,000 points.

Jaime,

I work full time and have earned the Level 1 award for 3 years now. I have had some busy months and some months with very low sales. It does help to pick up the double points and any extras like from recruiting or other ways. If you are only in your 2nd month and you have over 3,000 points then keep what you are doing and you will at least earn Level 1.

If you want to earn Level 2, then I have heard that the goal is 2 shows per week. Even working full time I don't think it is impossible but it is a bigger leap.

Just keep track of it through out the year and you will earn at least Level 1, which is either a $250 Gift Certificate or $300 cash at National conference for 2008. That is a decent return on working about 1 show a week, maybe a little more or less depending on your show average. The tracker will show you how many shows per month and the dollar value you need to earn it.

It is way too early in the year to say you can't do it. Say you can and you will.

Kim

I agreee with kim, we figured it out--if you do an average show of $400 once a week and recruit one person in the year, you'd be $200 short of level 1. If you're a new consultant, you would make that up once you qualify--don't you get like 2 or 3 thousand points for that? you wouldn't even need the recruit then!!!

try it---it's great!

I just qualified last week!! Yippy. I am working on a catalog show at the moment, have a fundraiser next month (hopefully) and then I am going to be doing a open house the end of March:) Hopefully I will get some bookings from that. I have two potential catalog host from the catalog show I am doing so we shall see where that leads me. I didn't mean to sound so negative, I am just not very "active" so to say. I think i'm doing pretty good so far.

I got 2000 points as a new recruit bonus in November. So will I get more points now that I have qualified?

Also I was just looking on CC at my points again and for this month it says double points... will they do that when the month is over?

You don't receive any additional points yourself for qualifying. The double points are this month for sales only, and should be added to the tracker almost immediately.

so you got 2000 points for signing last year?

Thats what it says on my thing when I click on November it says new recruit bonus 2000. When I click on my Show that I closed earlier this week it doesn't show double points it just has the total of the show??

Never mind I figured it out:)

Yes, you do get 2000 points when you qualify.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, you do get 2000 points when you qualify.
Oops- sorry for the misinformation on my part. I've not had a consultant qualify without going inactive (long story), so none of mine have gotten that bonus. My latest recruit should, though!

lol... so I will be getting another 2000 for qualifying?? Thats pretty nice of them to give me points when I signed and then if they give me more for qualifying thats great.

What are double points for new recruits?

Double points for new recruits is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where new consultants can earn double points on their sales in their first 30 days.

How do I earn double points as a new recruit?

To earn double points as a new recruit, you must sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and make sales within your first 30 days. You will automatically receive double points on all of your sales during this time.

What is the difference between double points for new recruits and sales?

The difference between double points for new recruits and sales is that new recruits earn double points on all of their sales in their first 30 days, while current consultants can earn double points on specific products or sales during certain promotions.

Do I have to be a new recruit to earn double points?

No, current consultants can also earn double points on specific products or sales during certain promotions. However, the double points for new recruits promotion is only available for new consultants in their first 30 days.

When do I receive my double points as a new recruit?

Your double points as a new recruit will be automatically added to your account within 24-48 hours after your sales have been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies