• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!

In summary, Jan Gilbert from the Pampered Chef, Ltd. was invited to a special conference call for future directors and she told the others that she is HO direct. She also said that there are different sales managers by executive director.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I tell ya what, I was actually in tears this morning when I received this e-mail. I mean, what other company would give you this kind of encouragement! Pampered Chef pays attention to what you're doing in your business and they want you to succeed!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!

You're invited to join in a special conference call, just for Future Directors working on promoting to Director by National Conference. If you were thinking about a later promotion date, think again. I'd not have invited you to this call if I didn't think you could do it! The qualifications to be on this invitation list are to have 3 or more recruits, including at least 1 signed after November 1, 2006, and average monthly sales in 2006 of at least $1000.

If you'd like to get a boost in your efforts to promote within the next 6 months and get connected with others who share your goal, please join us in this call on Thursday, February 22, at 2:30 pm, Central Time.

Looking forward to talking with you then!

Jan

Keep the momentum going! What a great time of year to start a new Pampered Chef business! Just ask! You'll be glad you did--and so will they!

Jan Gilbert - Sales Manager
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Last edited:
WHAT?? I fit those quotas and didn't get the email! I'm sad now!! I'm hoping to make directorship by conference.............:(

Cool!!! Jan Gilbert is so nice. I met her at Leadership.

Maybe this is something just through Jan?

I know I have a different Sales Manager so that's probably why I wasn't invited either. :(

How do we know who our sales managers are????:confused:

You have to ask your director or upline.

Has anyone from HO ever come down there to do a training? It was probably your Sales Manager.

Is Susie Lite a sales manager? I think she is and if so She's mine!:D

I'm sorry guys. :( I didn't mean to upset anyone. I was just so excited! I would imagine that there are different sales managers by executive director? Maybe? I don't know. I'm HO direct. Are either of you?

It's okay Crystal! ;) I just didn't know we all had different sales managers. You didn't upset me okay, maybe a little since I met all those qualifications!:p

Thanks for sharing that though!:D Congratulations!!!

I didn't even think about that either!

We'll have to hook up backside before we walk @ Wave 2!!!

OHHH you're in Wave 2?? We'll totally have to walk together! Michele Chard is walking with us too from here! Well, that's 3 of us that plan on walking, anyone here want to join us????:D

I think it is a pick and choose kind of thing, or maybe they are doing waves of calls instead of eveyone at once. Jan Gilbert is my sales manager, and I met her last spring at a HO training in Anchorage. I met all of those qualifications and didn't get an e-mail. I am working closely with my director on this already though, so I don't really feel like I need this...

I am also doing a step up to director program with my Senior Director so I don't really need it either but it'll be nice to be included!!!:cool:

You want to call me Kristi and we can make our own EXCLUSIVE conference call?? LMAO!!

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm sorry guys. :( I didn't mean to upset anyone. I was just so excited! I would imagine that there are different sales managers by executive director? Maybe? I don't know. I'm HO direct. Are either of you?
Crystal,
Congrats!! That's so exciting. I'm excited for you! I bet you'll get a ton out of this! To those out there who didn't yet get the opportunity to do something like this, definitely let your director know you want to work on promoting by conference!! They will help you get there. And if you think it's not possible, definitely reframe your thinking because it is!:) That's great to those of you who are already working with your directors on this goal.

Have fun with it Crystal! Watch your business take off even more. Congrats!

:)

Congratulations! I was trying to decide if I was happy for you or jealous of you. Happy won!

PampMomof3 said:
Is Susie Lite a sales manager? I think she is and if so She's mine!:D

Kristi...call/email Susie and tell her YOU want a call too :D Sometimes the HO gives all sales managers certain training materials to share and other times an upline director will contact them and request specific training for their downlines.

Wow! You know we all expect to tell us everything you learned!! I didn't get an invite but my last recruit was in October. I've got a couple that are interested...I just need to get the actual signed contract.

Susie is my manager as well. Since we are local she came and did a training at our cluster meeting in the fall. It was great.

And since I am 10 mins from my NED, I get to take advantage of what she does as well and we had Jo Price (the VP of Sales) do a training with us last spring. Totally awesome.

DebbieJ said:
Susie is my manager as well. Since we are local she came and did a training at our cluster meeting in the fall. It was great.

And since I am 10 mins from my NED, I get to take advantage of what she does as well and we had Jo Price (the VP of Sales) do a training with us last spring. Totally awesome.

Debbie - that is so cool! Sounds great!

Kristi - we'll definitely all be walking together! I'll be sure to post my notes. I've got a party Thursday night too, so it'll either be really late Thursday or Friday sometime!

raebates said:
Congratulations! I was trying to decide if I was happy for you or jealous of you. Happy won!

Thanks, Rae! :)

This is wonderful that you are getting to participate in a training like this!!!

I'm doing a Step Up to Director tele-class course with my upline right now. It's really great (but I haven't done last week's homework yet! OOPS!!!:eek: )

I plan to promote by June 1st!!!!

What is "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!"?

"Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" is a promotional email sent by Pampered Chef to our customers. It features our latest products, promotions, and recipes.

How often do you send out "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!"?

We typically send out "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" once a week. However, during peak seasons or special promotions, we may send it out more frequently.

Can I customize the content of "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" to my preferences?

Unfortunately, the content of "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" is predetermined and cannot be customized. However, we do offer personalized email newsletters that you can subscribe to for more tailored content.

How can I unsubscribe from "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!"?

You can unsubscribe from "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences in your account settings on our website.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to receive "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!"?

No, anyone can sign up to receive "Lookie Lookie What I Got in My E-Mail!" on our website. However, if you are a consultant, you will automatically receive these emails as part of your consultant benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Sheila