• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to ChefSuccess! Introducing Our New Member!

In summary, Melanie sent a new consultant, Joy, information about chefsuccess and PC consultant. Joy is excited to start her business.
pamperedpsalmstress
Hi all,
I'm new, just signed my agreement today and am raring to go. I'm certain this doesn't go here but I'm still stumbling around in the forums scatterbrained. Thanks to Melanie for sending me the PC consultant info and telling me about chefsuccess!

Anyone in the San Antonio area have a meeting coming up and want to adopt me? My 'recruiter' Melanie is in Florida and that's a mighty long drive. Although I wouldn't mind doing so if Micky were involved.(lol)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks for having me :)

Welcome!! You will love this site. Full of great people and information. Hope you have great success with your business. Anytime you are feeling down or discouraged, just come here and we will pick you up and give you encouragement!

Welcome!! I am sure you will love it here!

This site is a wealth of information and encouragement - you'll be addicted before long!! :D

Welcome, congratulations and good luck!!!

Yes Welcome! Don't stay up too late reading these boards!!! You'll get sucked in!!!:D

Welcome! You will love your cyber cluster!

Welcome from me too! I just signed a couple of weeks ago and this place has been a gold-mine of information. My recruiter and my director didn't even know about it. Now they do!

I did my first show last night -- had a blast! So have fun!

Joy

Joyful said:
Welcome from me too! I just signed a couple of weeks ago and this place has been a gold-mine of information. My recruiter and my director didn't even know about it. Now they do!

Joy

Welcome, Welcome aboard!!

So, how did your show go???Do Tell~:D

Welcome to Pampered Chef! It is a wonderful company to work with! This is a great place for support and ideas!

If no one here knows of a cluster close to you, your director can get in contact with HO (home office) and find one for you. I would try finding one through here, though, since then someone who is actually IN the cluster will know if it is a GOOD director to work with! (there are some bad ones out there, thank goodness not many, though!)

Good luck with your new business!!!

Welcome and congrats on starting your business!

Welcome to our Virtual Cluster!

Congratulations and welcome! (New too...)

You'll enjoy the forum and it will help a lot if your recruiter isn't near.

Welcome from another new consultant. I just did my first show last night, you're going to love this business.

Welcome to PC and to Chefsuccess! PC is a great company to work with and this board just demonstrates the best of what PC has to offer: lots of great people with great ideas, ready to help!

We look forward to hearing about your success!

Mary

Woo-Hoo!! Welcome!

Your here! So glad to see you! BTW-I am the Melanie she speaks of....She's my first recruit! I am so excited for you! This place is great and helps so much! :D

Welcome, welcome! You'll have fun with your business AND with this group!:)

Congrats on joining PC and Chefsuccess!

Good luck and I am sure you'll love them both!!

Val

I just signed friday, I am sooo excited. I was on here before I signed on and its what made me really want to do it. I cant wait to have my first show. Im addicted already cant wait to read more!!!

Miss Cori said:
I just signed friday, I am sooo excited. I was on here before I signed on and its what made me really want to do it. I cant wait to have my first show. Im addicted already cant wait to read more!!!

Welcome to you as well Miss Cori. Anyone want to start a newbie netcluster? We can keep each other motivated and maybe meet challenges together?

I tried to call the home office, HO to you seasoned professionals ;) , to get my password so I can start planning and setting goals and they're closed for the weekend so I'm not so patiently waiting for my lunch break tomorrow so I can get online. My first show is scheduled for the 28th and I'm stressing my kit won't be here on time for me to play with and become familiar with before hand. Guess I can always take the box over unopened and use it as an exploration of ALL that PC has to offer.(lol)

Joyful said:

Joy
Your first show?!!! Okay, I want details! How'd it go? Were you nervous? What did you cook? Any bookings?

Congratulations on getting that first show under your belt!

amy07 said:
Welcome from another new consultant. I just did my first show last night, you're going to love this business.

Another first show? I STILL want details! (lol) I love learning new things and really do want to know how YOU feel it went. Not about the sales in particular but the show itself. What do you plan on doing again? What do you plan to never try again? ;) You know, help me keep my foot of my mouth.

Hope it went fantastic for everyone. I'm so excited to get the first one under my belt. I figure I'm probably going to trip over their dog and drop my bar pan. As I'm sweeping up the pieces I'll be explaining about the warranty. Then I'll probably pull out the knife and slice my hand wide open. While we're waiting for the ambulance I'll tell everyone about the great insurance they can get as a rep. Get the picture? (lol)

WelcomeI too am somewhat new, you have come to the right place for help and encouragement. my first show was a couple of weeks ago and went as well as could be. had 12 ordering customers and 9 total at the show. I made a super easy recipe, chocolate decadent desert pizza, and sold quite a few items that I showed. Well as I got the customers into the show as well slicing the strawberries and I even remembered to show the cookware. You will do great.

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Another first show? I STILL want details! (lol) I love learning new things and really do want to know how YOU feel it went. Not about the sales in particular but the show itself. What do you plan on doing again? What do you plan to never try again? ;) You know, help me keep my foot of my mouth.

Hope it went fantastic for everyone. I'm so excited to get the first one under my belt. I figure I'm probably going to trip over their dog and drop my bar pan. As I'm sweeping up the pieces I'll be explaining about the warranty. Then I'll probably pull out the knife and slice my hand wide open. While we're waiting for the ambulance I'll tell everyone about the great insurance they can get as a rep. Get the picture? (lol)

LOL, you are cracking me up! I am always afraid of cutting my finger off with the forged cutlery! I am such a clutz in the kitchen, I burned my arm on the rack for the pizza stone the other night....:rolleyes:

PamperedMelanie said:
LOL, you are cracking me up! I am always afraid of cutting my finger off with the forged cutlery! I am such a clutz in the kitchen, I burned my arm on the rack for the pizza stone the other night....:rolleyes:

Do you suppose that would qualify under 'workman's comp"? hehe
Sorry to hear about your burn, I do know how painful those can be.
Hey, I got my password and number in my email today :) Of course my cable modem is on it's last leg so it took 7 minutes for me to find and open the blasted email. Then another 2 hours on the phone w/TWC while they 'diagnosed' the problem I'd already told them was the problem.(sigh) Have to take this one to TWC for a replacement tomorrow. The silly rep tried to say they'd have a tech out here between 8AM & 7PM tomorrow. :rolleyes:
Their customer service guys should could use some empathy training.(lol)

Okay, back to checking out CC. Got signed up for my debit card tonight and got to go through most of one lesson before modem burped again.
BTW Melanie, did you utilize the 'newbie' recipes in your first few shows? I think both the pizza and artichoke canape things look great but they use some of the same products and I don't quite understand the clean between process yet. Also, do you just rinse your stuff at the show & wash it when home?
Dangit, why can't my kit get here. I KNOW there are answers to my questions there!

I wash all my dishes at my host's house. Gives me more time to chat with her about joining me in this business. :)

On Sunday my host washed them all for me. :):):):):):)

Congratulationson starting your own business. This community has been a HUGE source of support and help for me. I started this time last year and happened along this website and before long met lots of nice folks....had LOTS of ears to listen to my ramblings....LOL....and I LOVE these guys....

You WILL be on here for HOURS reading and writing and I have two bits of advice...okay maybe more......

I have STRUGGLED this past year to get my own business going....why? I wasn't TALKING about my business....now you can't shut me up....talk, let everyone know about your new business.....establish your goals and reach them.....GET THE WEBSITE, that is HUGE, not only for outside orders once your qualified, but for emails and letters and your hosts can log on and put in THEIR quests info, emails, addresses etc and THAT will build your book of business......THEN, CONFERENCE 2007.....I can't EXPRESS enough how helpful this is, it is FUN, enlightening......I thought "yeah, conference, been to dozens, but I'll go...." Well, let me tell you....:eek: when I saw Doris Christopher come out that 1st night, WELL, it got quite and all I could do was yell at the TOP of my LUNGS "WE LOVE YOU DORIS"....she graciously smiled and nodded.....she is AMAZING and GENUINE....it is an amazing time......

My past year has been a year of transitions in my family life and my business life outside PC, but here I am back here getting support and reading about others ideas and hey, I just LOVE THESE FOLKS....and you will too...

WOW, sorry, I rambled huh?

GOOD LUCK.....Hit the ground running and DON'T STOP.....the products are amazing, the company is amazing and the other consultants are GREAT.....

Hope to see you at CONFERENCE...

WELCOME....

What is ChefSuccess?

ChefSuccess is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and learn from each other.

How do I become a member of ChefSuccess?

To become a member of ChefSuccess, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and register with your consultant ID number.

What benefits do I get as a member of ChefSuccess?

As a member of ChefSuccess, you have access to a wealth of resources, including training materials, recipes, and support from other consultants. You can also participate in discussions, ask for advice, and share your own tips and success stories.

Are there any membership fees for ChefSuccess?

No, membership to ChefSuccess is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants.

How can I make the most out of my ChefSuccess membership?

To get the most out of your ChefSuccess membership, we recommend actively participating in discussions, sharing your own experiences and tips, and taking advantage of the resources and support available. You can also use the forum to network with other consultants and potentially grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • bbauman07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • annew